Jagger's Past

Wow, people actually like this story O_O

To be truthful, I gave up here because I thought this place was too cliched for this story xD

Well, it's getting to the climax here! So, I am doing what any other great author would do . . . fill this shit with fillers! 

What? Don't give me those glares . . . I will update everday from now on since alot of people like this and make more author notes xD 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and I really thank those who commented, voted, or just paid attention to this story! It really makes me happy :)

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Two little boys were sitting in a hospital's lounge area. One was a small red-head that kept his eyes in his book, looking up once in a while to watch his brother. The dark brunette boy was playing with a toy water-gun pretending to shoot some passing people. Kid Jagger frowns in his boredom, a smirk comes by his face when he sees a bunch of doctors and nurses rushing down the hall pushing a patient. The boy goes to hid behind a chair, making his brother look up to watch the boy's actions. Once the patient in the chair was coming close, Jagger throws his water-gun and burst out laughing as the patient falls onto the ground. Even Ivan started to giggle at the sight.

Soon, their father steps out from a hospital room and sees the scene with many doctors and nurses now fretting over a patient while his children were still giggling. Once the two see their dad, both stop their laughter with heads down. Ivan was the first to speak steadily looking from the floor to his father.

" . . . You'll get more wrinkles if you frown like that, daddy." They both them start to giggle again now earning a growl from their dad, immediately shutting them up. The father presses his temples before looking back at his children.

"You're new sister is here, you want to see her?" Ivan quirks his eyebrow and was the first to react by standing up and walking to where their mother was. Their dad was going to follow in suit but realized that Jagger wasn't up and looked back at the boy. Jagger was still sitting on the chair with a pout and arms crossed.

The boy didn't like it when his mom's stomach suddenly got fat, she stopped teaching him how to shoot a gun and started to eat all his candies. But, his anger than got directed to this new person who was now residing in his mom's stomach. His father explained to him that he would get a sister, well he didn't want one! He's seen girls in other families, they're monsters!

Also you could get cooties . . .

The dad sighs and walks up to the son and gets on one leg to meet his height before patting his head.

"It would make your mom very happy if you saw your new sister." Jagger's mouth twitches before scowling and stomping to his mom's room. He first peeks in before stepping inside, he couldn't see their new intruder who be in his family, but what he did see was Ivan looking at whatever was in his mom's arms with an impassive face. While his mother looked very tired and pale, but despite her ill looking complexion a smile graced her face as she watched Ivan play with his new sister. Jagger scowls at his brother.

Traitor!

Soon his mother noticed Jagger's presence and smiles more at him and coxes the boy to come in. A pout comes onto his face as he walks forward, Jagger climbs onto the same chair Ivan was on and looks down on his new sister.

Pale and green eyed, just like his mom and Ivan. Once the baby looked up at Jagger, a smile and laughing comes onto her face. The mother gasps and grins up to her son.

"Jagger, that's the first time she smiled! That means your new sister likes you already."

But Jagger's expression doesn't change, he continues to glare at the baby who was trying to touch his face.