Most Important

Vincent walked through the halls of the retirement home. He scanned around the place looking for some help, from the side of him an elderly man poked Vincent in the shoulder. At first it was his reaction to pull out the pipe from the side of his belt and turn around to beat whoever touched him. But his actions stopped once he saw who was standing there. The old man chuckles at Vincent's action.

"'Scarface', what brings you over today?" Vincent lowers the weapon in his hand and bows his head at the home's resident.

"Forgive me 'Sonny Black', I didn't know it was you." 'Sonny Black', lets out another small laugh at the boy and patts his shoulder.

"'Scareface', I am retired! No need for formalities here, in fact I should just call you by Vincent." Vincent nods his head at the man, standing back up straight again. The man Vincent was speaking too was a gangster nicknamed 'Sonny Black', because he killed his father by running him over with a train. Sonny, because that's what his father called him, and Black because that was the color of the train.

Vincent looks around himself before speaking again.

"Where is Matty?" The smile from 'Sonny Black's' face disappears as he lets out a sigh.

"The boy hasn't been good," He looks back at Vincent, "You must have heard the rumors, the mafia isn't so happy with Matty departing. He's also been a little depressed mood, always coming back with a weak smile instead of a bright one. The boy's lucky to have found a room here, if it wasn't for this place being a retirement home for the gangsters and mafioso he would have been hunted down easily."

Vincent's head turns as he hears some complaints coming from the other side of the building.

"'Bugsy' wont pay back the debt he owes! Go out and kill him!"

"Sir, 'Bugsy' is dead now."

"Oh . . . Then take me to the casinos! Dammit, where's my medication?"

'Sonny Black' sighs again while shaking his head.

"Poor 'Bozey', still thinks he's back in Las Vegas," He lets out a laugh before looking back at Vincent, "Matty's room is B-226. I hope you can help that lass, he's been in trouble."

Vincent merely nods again and heads to where the mafioso's room is. Yes, he is still looking for 'Bomb Loan', but they will need more help. With what he knows the police are probably looking for the boy since they raided his apartment. Also, 'Bomb Loan' isn't apart of any mafia or gang party, so he has a lot of enemies since he sells weapons to anyone. They need all the help they could get, and Matty might just help them. But that wasn't the only thing on Vincent's mind, he was also wondering why the college student suddenly stopped coming to the club. Now with Edison there they really need the ex-mafioso.

Vincent finally reached Matty's apartment and knocked on the door. He first heard the barks of dog before footsteps started to walk. The door opened, Matty first appeared and looked down at Vincent with a confused face before opening to a bright grin.

"Vincent! What a surprise to see you!" The college student then engulfed Vincent into a bear hug, knocking all the wind out of him, "I miss you so much! And the rest of the club of course!"

Vincent sent glares to Matty.

"Let. Me. Go." He let out in breathes. Matty laughed again before releasing the boy and stepping to the side to let him in.

"Come on! It's been a long time since we've chatted!" Vincent looks at Matty up and down before cautiously walking into the appartment. Of course the first thing to greet him was Matty's dog jumping up and down for attention, Vincent leans down to give the dog a small pet before standing straight back up and sitting on a couch. Matty also followed the teen and sat across from him in a chair and greeted him with the same smile while tilting his head.