Apologies

Matty didn't know what was going through his mind as of the moment. He didn't think Sony would actually do something with his constant taunting. Sony was always such a timid person and would run at any danger that happened. He thought she was going to run in the other direction. So, what was he feeling right now? As he watched Sony's body on the ground. Was it guilt, or something else?

His train of thought was broken as from behind him Vincent runs forward and sends a fist right at the man thought shot Sony, quickly grabbing the gun that fell from his hand and points it to the other gangsters around him. More footsteps are heard from behind him, Matty turns to see Paul with eyes widened, his shock then turns to anger as his face turns to a glare.

"What the hell happened? !" Matty's was expressionless. He was still trying to process what exactly did happen. He then looks back up to Vincent who was still threatening all the men surrounding him. Vincent keeps a stoic position.

"Tell me, who the hell thought it was a good idea to shoot a random girl." All were frozen at the spot and started to look at each-other, seeing which person to blame first. The leader who was still on the ground looked at all the other men.

"Y-You idiots! Hurry up and kill the bastard!" All of them were nervous to make the first the move, but soon all started to move to grab their weapons. One man was going to rush in and attack Vincent with a pipe, but a stone hits the back of the man's head making him knock out right away and hit the ground. The gangsters freeze in their tracks. Someone knocked the guy out with a rock!

Matty was stepping forward with a leisurely pace, playing with some more stones in his hand.

"H-Hey! Isn't that Matthew Fitzgerald?"

"I thought he quit!" Matty still walked forward without a change in emotion. He then stopped in the middle next to Vincent. He then looked down to the ground where Sony was. She was clutching where the gun shot was, right in her chest. Next to her 'Bomb Loan' was able to crawl over and was now crying to Sony on how sorry he was. Yes, he was angry. No, furious. He didn't even feel this way when Riley betrayed him. Matty looks back up and takes another stone in his hand and flings it towards another gangster, hitting the man straight in the head he lets out a scream before falling onto the ground unconscious. Matty lets out a smile and his laugh again.

"You guys are really stupid! Aren't ya?" Vincent looked to Sony and back to Matty while lowering the gun in his hand.

"We have to get them to a hospital."

Matty hums to himself.

"Well, we better hurry shouldn't we." He then flicks out three more stones from his hand hitting three more men successfully. "I already got five Vincent~, let's see who can get the most."

Vincent lets out a growl before standing up straight and cocking the gun again.

"This isn't a game."

"So~ serious!"

Both then went off to start knocking out, and maybe possibly killing, all the delinquents. From the side lines Paul was frozen in place and nearly sweating. His fists clenched to his sides as he lets out a curse. Dammit! Why is he so weak? If he was stronger who could easily run in like them and protect Sony. He then turns to run out the alley to find some more help. Well he couldn't just stand there like a kid! Paul reached the streets and looked around himself, there has to be at least someone he can rely on!

"Hey! You!" Paul raises an eyebrow and looks behind him. His eyes then widen as he sees who is there. From a car climbs out all Jakov siblings and even Andy. How the hell did Andy end up with them? Angelica was the first one to run up to him and grab the collar of his shirt with eyes crazed.