What A Slut

Sony was happily walking around the park (the non-ghetto one) with a smile on her face. Weekends have finally arrived and Sony isn't going to let anything stop her from having a normal weekend. She happily kicked the autumn leaves that were on the ground and wrapped her coat around herself tighter. Sony could feel the winter coming in hard, that also got her even more excited as that means snow equals no school! Which also equals, no delinquents!

She continued to kick the leaves until one of kicks made a bunch of leaves hit a man. Sony stopped her merry manor and stared at the person with leaves that were now in their hair.

"I-I'm sorry!" The boy grunted and shook his hair, once he turned around Sony's eyes widened at the person in front of her.

"Paul?" The blond looked up with an eyebrow quirked at Sony, once he realized who the girl was the boy looked the other way muttering out a 'hey'.

Ever since Friday, with Vincent's help Sony and Paul were able to make amends. But, without arguments it was always awkward between the teens. Sony shuffled back and forth and scratched her hair, trying to muster out words to start a conversation.

"Um, enjoying the free day?" Sony could see Paul try to stop a retort from coming out by bitting his tongue.

" . . . Yup." Paul looked to the girl but quickly turned to the side again.

" . . . Want to walk?" Sony's eyes widened at his offer.

"Um, sure?" The two then started to walk again along in the forest, silence still between the two besides the cry of some child off in the distance. Sony finally decided to break the conversation by letting out a small smile and looking at Paul.

"So, how's school so far? Pre-calculus is killing me this year!"

"Taking calculus II." Sony stopped in her tracks to stare at the boy who kept walking forward. Calcuslas II! Sony never thought he would be the smart type of person. With his attitude and all. The girl shook her head and ran forward again catching up with the boy.

"Um, really? That sounds really hard." Paul shrugged and looked the other way again.

"My parents were always strict on me and my sister about grades." This new added information made Sony tilt her head.

"Sister?" Paul nodded, ignoring the girl's continued stare.

"What's her name? And does she go to school with us?" Paul stopped his walking making, Sony raised an eyebrow at his sudden halt.

"Her names Celestina, we're twins. And she doesn't go to school, she's home schooled." Paul then started his walk again getting ahead of the brunette. Sony's eyes were widened as she looked at the boy who was in front of her. Celestina? Celestina Whitefield, the same name as the girl she was friends with in fifth grade. And the girl who's porky little brother confessed to her. Sony then ran up to Paul and grabbed his hand. He looked down at her but looked away again once their eyes locked.

"A-Are you a natural blond?"

" . . . No."

Sony's eyes widened even more, that's it! He has to be the same boy! She then went to open her mouth to speak, but the sound of barking and a laugh interrupted the two.

"Sony~! Paul~! How are you two?" Both teens slowly turned to see Matty behind them with his infamous bright smile, but the thing that was different about the man was that there was numerous bandages all over his body.

"M-Matty?"

"Great, we have the psycho with us now."

Now that's the Paul Sony knows.