Funny Shit o8o

Sony and Jagger stared at each other in disbelief. The two of them were both in shock of seeing the other, especially Jagger. The man was the first to react by holding up his gun and pointing it toward Sony.

“You have ten seconds to explain why the fuck you're in my house.”

“AngelicafoundmeinthemallandforcedmetocomewithherbacktoherhouseIswearIdidn'tknowthiswasyourplaceplesedon'tshootme!” The girl cowered while still sitting on the kitchen island, her hands up covering her face. Jagger tightened his grip on the weapon, he should of known his sister was behind this. The girl always did bring random people into the house without thought. A smirk came on his face making Sony flinch. Now that Sony's in his house he can kill her without Matty knowing and cover it up easily with the help of Ivan.

“You know what bitch.” The smirk on his face now turning to a sadistic grin, “You have the worst fucking luck.”

Sony braced herself for the shot to come, Jagger was even getting excited to finally killing the girl. That is, until the door to the kitchen swung open and a different gun shot flew through the air towards Jagger. But the older teen barely dodged the shot and jumped back, once he saw who interrupted him a growl was pulled from his throat.

“You fuckin' brat! What the fuck were you thinking!?” Sony let out a breath of relief as she saw Angelica at the kitchen's entrance with another gun. The girl frowned at her brother and stomped on the ground.

“I should be asking you that! Why were you trying to kill my friend!” Jagger slapped his hand on his forehead in frustration. Friend!? She just met the bitch today!

“What the fuck is up with you, this is the piece of shit that got paint all over me!”

Jagger was hoping his sister would take his side, but the girl had an indifferent expression on her face before turning her head to the side and letting out a small laugh.

“Sony did that?”

“You're missing the damn point brat! I need to teach this bitch a lesson and-! Wait, is that my gun!?” Angelica jumped at his sudden spurt of anger and looked at the weapon she had in her hand before folding her arms.

“No . . .”

“You piece of shit! That is! I told you not to go into my room, brat!”

“Now you're getting off subject! I hate it whenever I bring a friend over you kill them!”

“First you take my car out, then go into my room and steal my gun, and then you bring this bitch home!” Jagger lost all his patience as he then started to shoot a frenzy of bullets. Angelica's eyes widened and dodged all of them before getting on the ground and start to shoot back with her own gun. Sony crawled away from the insane battle and through another exit of the kitchen. The girl clutched her head as she was still on the ground leaning herself on the wall.

Jagger's sister! She should of listened to that little voice in her head! All the clues were sticking out like a sore thumb. Sony continued to flinch as she heard more and more bullets being fired and items breaking at contact. By the sounds of the arguing siblings the fight didn't seem to be coming to an end yet.

“What are those two doing now.” Sony's head shot up to see Ivan in front of her, a slight frown adorned his face as he stares at the kitchen door. He looks down at the girl and raises an eyebrow at her.

“Hm, you must of gotten victimized by Angelica's need for a friend. Am I correct?” Sony nodded her head to the older teen, no matter how many times she met up with the red-headed man she could never get used to his calm demeanor. Ivan went to massage one of his temples.