He Killed Them, With His Thumb!

Come on clock! The one time I need you to to actually slow down you speed up! Sony slammed her head into the desk. Friendship Club is just around the corner, or should we rephrase that too 'Sony's Death.'

The bell rang, signaling her last minutes of life. She whimpered to herself and grudgingly got up, dragging her bag on the floor. When the girl got to the first floor of the school she saw Paul at the end of the hall. Next to the blond was another tall guy that was trying to converse with him. The guy didn't look like he went to the school since he didn't have a uniform on. The one thing that really made him stand out was the big grinning face he had while trying to talk to the blond. Paul was hitting his head on the wall, wanting to be any where but here.

Sony carefully walked up to the two, the unknown black haired guy that was talking with Paul stopped and turned to Sony only to have his big smile come back to his face.

“Well hi there Missy! You're Sony right?” The Wallflower nodded to the overly bright young man, who's smile made Sony feel like she was burning and his blue eyes gleamed with happiness. But there was something about him, something that felt like she has seen this guy before . . .

“Um, yeah. That's me.” His smile widened (if possible) and he grabbed her hand and began to shake it.

“Hi there! I'm Matthew, but you can call me Matty! I'm the head of Friendship Club!” Sony smiled to herself softly and returned his hand-shake.

“Nice to meet you.” Well, at least he wasn't some strict teacher that was in charge. She really was expecting someone who was all hard-ass to be in charge of the club. But still, there was a voice in the back of her mind that kept on saying she knew this person. Paul rolled his eyes at Sony and Matthew.

“Careful, psycho bitch will nab at you if you touch her walls.” Sony frowned at Paul and crossed her arms.

“Well you should know that was my area!” Paul rolled his eyes and sneered down at the girl.

“Excuse me, but do you own this school?”

“I was there first!” The two them started to bicker with each other, Sony would yell at the blond while Paul would snap off witty comebacks. Matty pouted at the two and grabbed both of their heads under his arms in a headlock.

“This is not acceptable is it~? Friendship Club is where you're suppose to make friends.” Matty tightened his grip on the two when he spoke out the word 'friends'.

Now this would have been a really funny comedic scene. If the older college boy wasn't actually choking the two teens. Sony gasped for breathe as she could feel her head becoming light. Paul continued to fight against the guy's grip trying to free himself. The same bright smile was on his face but a darker aura was flooding from it.

“So how about we say sorry to each other?” Sony was the first to speak, wanting to be able to get air back in her lungs again.

“I'm sorry!” Matty turned his bright grin to Paul who was still struggling.

“Pauly~!” Paul growled and tried to pry himself away.

“Hell no!” Matty tightened his grip on the two making Sony feel as if she about to pass out.

“Paul!” The stubborn teen growled in frustration and finally went limp.

“I-I-I'm sorry!” The college man finally released the two making both of them fall to the ground gasping for air. Who was this person!? No one should be humanly possible to have that sort of strength! But then again, if the club didn't have this kind of person the delinquents would probably run lose.

And that's when it all clicked, Sony slowly lifted her head up to face the bright smiling college student.

“D-D-Did you go to school here?” Matty nodded and pushed his thumb into his chest.

“Yup! Graduated last year from here! I'm also a former member of the Friendship Club! My full name's Matthew Fitzgerald!” Sony could feel herself almost hyperventilating. THE Matthew Fitzgerald!? The Matthew Fitzgerald that started a mafia battle with an over seas Italian mafia and defeated all with his thumb!?

No wonder the girl couldn't recognize the guy at first! He stopped wearing a lot of eyeliner and took off all his facial piercings, which now left some mini scars on his face. The boy even got a haircut now adoring a shaggy style in stead of a long grungy one.

The boy's face saddened at Sony's change of expression and gripped her in a bone crushing embrace.

“Don't make that face! I've changed! I've CHANGED! I am no longer a blood thirsty maniac like before!” That's another thing that was different, the boy used to be very emo and was almost a Wallflower. Sony gasped, she could feel her arms about to break.

“I-! I believe you!” The girl rasped out. Matty released the girl now having back his regular smile.

“Yay~! Now come on you two! The others are probably excited to meet you! And trust me! This club is the best! It made me how I am now!” Paul was finally up from the ground and followed behind the two, murmuring out.

“So we're going to turn into optimistic freaks.” Sony had to agree with the angsty teen on that. What did this place do to change even probably the top delinquent in history to become like . . . that. Matty laughed at Paul's comment and waved him off.

“I'm just like this because I saw the light brighter than some other graduates~!”

The light? Now it sounds like some brainwashing cult. Coming down the hall Sony could feel herself getting light-headed, and it wasn't from Matty's death-grips. It was from coming closer to the club.

Room B-666 . . . Okay. Who the hell decided to make the club in this room? The school didn't have six floors and the other rooms around it didn't have numbers close to that!

Matty smiled at the two and had his hand on the doorknob.

“Trust me! This place is life changing!” The college student was going to let the two teens in the room but stopped them briefly by sticking his head and holding a hand out.

“Hey!! Ivan! Put those knives away this instances!”

. . . Now where's that paper that Sony was writing her will on?