Matty's Past

"Smile! But, not too bright. Just a small casual one."

His lip twitched in irritation, too, loud.

"Also, just start with a small 'hi'! Or just a wave, it's not much but it'll tell people that you're friendly!"

He scoffed to himself, friendly? People already know they are delinquents and killers.

"Also, try to join some other clubs! They're great ways to make friends and show there's a softer side."

Shut up.

"Also, did you boys know that girls are actually into bad boys~."

Shut up.

"So remember~, Friendship is a boat to happiness~!"

That's it, he couldn't take it. The teen stood up and took out a pistol and shot a bullet, the lead piece flew straight out and went right past the curly blond haired girl. Right when he made that shot, police from around the room surrounded the teen and restrained him, also taking the gun away from his hands.

"Damn it! Get your hands off me! I was doing you all a favor by shutting her up!" Matthew struggled against the cops grips, the police men struggled to get him out off the room. Once they got the teen through the doors silence ensued the club room. The blond haired girl, Riley, looked down on the ground, studying the floor before sighing and turning back to the other club members with another bright smile.

"Well, 'Friendship Club' has been cut short today! Have a nice and fun day! And remember~, friendship is a boat to happiness!" The girl let out a loud laugh, all delinquents let out a grunt before exiting out of the club.

oO0OoO0Oo

Matthew came out of the police department brushing off his uniform. Damn cops, they shouldn't even think that they can arrest him while he's in the mafia. The dark haired boy let out a growl, that girl is the most annoying thing he has ever met. If it wasn't for the police that were always at 'Friendship Club', he would have killed the girl slowly and painfully.

"Matthew~!"

Dammit, he can hear her voice ringing in his head.

"Hey~!"

He really needs to ditch a club day sometime, it's like the girl is next to him.

"Matthew Fitzgerald~! Yoohoo~!"

Wait, Matthew looks up and his eyes narrows to slits once he sees a familiar blond head in a car. The teen lets out a scoff and continues to walk ignoring the girl's constant bothering. Riley sighs and starts the car and drives it at a slow rate, matching the teen's stomping pace.

"Hey! Matty! Jump in, you need a ride right?" Matthew turned to the girl with a glare.

"Don't call me that, and why would you want to give a ride to a guy that almost shot you."

"Hahaha! I'm not stupid, if you really wanted to kill me you would! Now come on! I can't let a fellow club member walk home alone!"

"If I jump in will you shut up."

"Hahaha! Maybe~!" Matthew lets out a growl and walks around the car and into the passenger's seat. The teen buckled himself in and slid to the farthest side of the car with a frown. Riley hummed and went to start driving again, she turned to the frightening boy with bright grin.

"So, Matty~!"

"I said not to call me that." She laughs at his bitterness.

"Right, right! So, Matty!" He let out a growl and hit his head against the window, no use stopping the overly cheerful girl.