Stress Builds

It was quiet walking back home. Sony walked at a steady pace with Paul and Vincent beside her, while she carries 'Bomb Loan' on her back. After the announcement from Edison that Matty wouldn't be able to come back to the school, more gangsters and mafioso stood up to attack the man. Only three more were expelled though. Surprising, Ivan didn't argue with the man, the older senior just stood and walked out of the club dragging a temperamental Angelica. Their brother just sat at his seat with his fists clenching and releasing, along with his teeth grinding against each other.

Vincent suddenly stopped walking making Paul, Sony, and 'Bomb Loan' turn around to face the teen. His face was hardened while looking at the gravel ground. He then finally lifted his head up to look at his other friends.

"We're all going to get kicked out of Riverbank High." Sony looked at him with eyes widened.

"W-Wait! Vincent, you can't just say that after today's events." 'Bomb Loan' shifted from his position on Sony's back.

"Actually Mommy, I think he's right." Paul also looked solemnly at the ground.

"Edison, just suddenly coming out of nowhere and taking charge of 'Friendship Club', he's after all the delinquents in the school." Sony looked frantically form side-to-side to all of the boys, not being able to process their words.

"He can't do that! Maybe if we talk to Mrs. Gates we can-."

Vincent then shot his head up and let out a growl before yelling.

"Sony! He provoked 'Pretty Boy' just to get him expelled! Then he told the club Matty wouldn't be able to come back so he could get an excuse to expel more students!"

Everyone looked at him with eyes wide as saucers. Vincent yelled, he yelled at Sony. Even Paul's mouth fell ajar at his sudden exclamation. Most people labeled Vincent as someone cool and controlled, but everyone is talking about his voice volume obviously not his temper. Before he met Sony, no one has ever seen a different expression on Vincent's face except for a slight scorn or maybe a growl.

It was a while before Vincent finally realized his act and looked at all of them with eyes widened, the teen looked at the ground with eyes now softened.

"Sorry." He whispered out, Vincent then sprinted down the street before any of them could stop him and ask what was wrong. 'Bomb Loan' was the first to react by pouting and jumping off of Sony's back to pull out a grenade.

"Mom! I'll kill him for you!"

"No! 'Bomb Loan'! Put those away!"

Paul continued to look to where Vincent had ran off to, ignoring Sony trying to get the weapons away from the freshman. Ignoring Sony, not smiling at her, also yelling at the girl? Did Edison perhaps manipulate the gangster. No, he shook his head, Vincent's too dedicated to Sony. The blond then turned to Sony and 'Bomb Loan' still trying to figure out the mystery. But then another thought came into his head while looking at the two.

"Hey, 'Bomb Loan', why are you walking this far with us? Usually you stop halfway when going home."

Both teens stopped their querl, 'Bomb Loan' smiled wide at Paul's question.

"That's because I'm staying at Mommy's-!" Sony quickly slapped her hand over 'Bomb Loan's' mouth before he could blow her secret. She then let out a nervous laugh while still trying to keep the small freshman from speaking.

"You know what Paul? I better get home! See you later!" Sony then also sprinted down the streets while carrying off 'Bomb Loan'.

Paul was then left in the streets alone.