Heart Just Broke

"'Bomb Loan'! 'Bomb Loan'!" Sonny desperately yelled. From next to her Paul started to get irritated and clamped his hand over Sony's mouth making the girl raise an eyebrow at the action. Paul hissed at her.

"Be quiet! We're in the ghettos right now and in our uniforms, so that also means we can't let police see us." Once Paul let go of her mouth Sony had a frown on her face as she glared at the ground.

"We have to find him fast though." Paul sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I know, but we still have to be careful."

Sony slowly nodded and ran forward down the street. After getting together Jagger, Bridgett, and Joon, Jagger went off to get his brother while the other four split up. Sony still felt utterly guilty, what if something happened to the boy? From next to Sony, Paul looked at her with calculating eyes. He could tell how she felt, Sony's eyes were frantic and she couldn't stop moving. The blond sighs and walks up to her and puts his hand on her shoulder making Sony momentarily jump and turn to face him.

"What?" Paul frowns and takes his hand off Sony's shoulder, only to use his fingers to pull at Sony's cheek. She yelps at the action and jumps back, holding the now red cheek.

"W-What was that for?" He frowns at her and folds his arms.

"Stop worrying so much, we will find him before 'Friendship Club'." Sony rubbed one of her arms and looked away from him.

"A-Alright. It's just that, I still feel that it's my fault."

"It is."

" . . . Are you trying to help me!" Paul shrugged and leaned his weight on foot. While looking to the side he sees the movement of some people. His eyes widened once he saw that there were four men, all having red bandanas covering their faces. Paul let out a curse and turned to pull on Sony's arm, but the men were right behind them. Sony glances behind her, her eyes then widen once one of them takes out a gun from his coat. Why were they chancing them? !

Paul sees the weapon and does the first thing on his mind by moving Sony out of the way. A car then slides out from down the street and in front of them blocking the way for them and the gangsters, making both teens fall down on to the ground.

Sony's eyes widen and mouth fall down. More gangsters? !
It was then that from the drivers seat comes out Matty walking forward towards the four men, all of them freeze once they see who comes from the car.

"I-It's Fitzgerald!"

"Let's get out of here!" All men then run off screaming down the street with tears in their eyes. Matty laughs at their reaction.

"Wow~, well that was easy!" The passenger side of the car flings open, and out comes Vincent with his eyes widened with worry as he races up to Sony and kneels down to her level to clutch her arms. Making Sony jump momentarily at the action.

"Sony, are you alright? Did they hurt you?" Paul rolled his eyes at Vincent's reaction.

"Yeah, sure, I'm alright." Sony ignores the blond's sarcastic comment and raises up her hands to settle down the other teen.

"I'm fine Vincent, really." Vincent nodded slowly, still not convinced, but the boy pulled away. Sony and Paul finally got off the ground, she then looked at Matty carefully and back to Vincent. What were those two doing together? Sure, she's still a little cautious of Matty after his reveling of his true character. But it still made her curious as to why they came together. Sony opened her mouth to ask her question, instead a yelp came out when Vincent suddenly stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Sony while burying his face into her neck.