Being Greedy

Sony was actually surprised on how normal things got after meeting up with all of them. Paul and Vincent actually stopped glaring at each-other. But of course once class started Paul had to go to a different room, Vincent went back to giving Sony puppy dog eyes throughout the day.

The day went through almost like a repeat of the morning classes. Even with seventh period ending, Paul ran straight to their class when the bell rang. Then of course him and Vincent went straight to an argument. But this time, Sony didn't actually mind their bickering, and having the two of them didn't stress her out any more. She realized now how much she enjoyed their company since she loved-.

Sony's eyes widened, and she quickly slapped herself to stop that thought from forming. She then clutched her face between her hands. How could she think that? Isn't it too soon, well, or maybe it isn't.

“Sony, are you all right?” Her head snaps up to the two, Vincent and Paul both were looking at her wearily.

“W-Why do you ask?” Paul rubbed the back of his neck.

“Well, you just hit yourself.”

Her eyes widened, realizing that they both witnessed that. She then just let out a small laugh and stood up from her desk, grabbing her things too.

“I'm fine, let's head to 'Friendship Club'.”

Sony takes both Paul's and Vincent's hands and begins to run down the halls with the both of them, holding a smile along the way. The two boys look at each-other in confusion at her bubbly attitude. Usually, when the two teens look at each-other there would be a glare, but today Sony's smile made them also return grins.

oO0OoO0Oo

“Sony~, could you stay back a bit?”

All the men's heads turn to Matty to give him a glare. Sony blinks at Matty and scratches her cheek in thought.

“I guess so-.”

But her sentence wasn't completed as Angelica runs to her side and clutches onto the girl, pulling her away from Matty. She hisses at him with eyes glaring daggers.

“Like I'm letting her be with you alone! You're probably thinking something perverted!” Sony's face blushes red as she starts to stutter. Matty tilts his head before a wide grin came on his face, unaffected by Angelica's piercing gaze.

“Aw~, Angelica. I can't believe you would think so little of me. Sony's still 'Friendship Club' president, so we just need to discuss where the club's field trip would go.” Angelica still continued to stare him down with arms wrapped around Sony. Jagger also looks the man up and down.

“Why don't ya just talk about it here.” Matty waves his finger at him.

“Then it wouldn't be a surprise~, now.” He then used his hand to shoo off all the members. “Head home, club's over. Besides, you don't have to worry. The principle always keeps this room supervised.”

The rest of the members leave without another word. It takes a while for a certain five boys to walk out, they soon exit the room making sure to send him a look of scorn before exiting.

This leaves Sony and Matty alone in the room. Sony shuffles where she stands and looks up to him, Matty just stood with his usual persona.

“Um, so, where are the places that we're thinking about going to?” He blinks at Sony, the man looked lost as to what she just said. She scratches the back of her head, getting uncomfortable by the silence.

“You know, for the club field trip.” Matty lets out an 'oh' and starts to laugh.

“That's right! Well, here's what we have.” Matty walks over to a couch in the room and sits down on the furniture. He looks up to Sony and pats the spot next to him, inviting her over. She wearily looks at him before shuffling to the couch and sat herself on the other end. Matty looks at how far Sony was from him and pouts. He puts his arm around her shoulders and pulls her closer to him, making Sony let out a small yelp at the sudden contact. Matty moves himself next to her, he then removes his hand, letting Sony let out a breath of relief.