I'm A Delinquent!

Here's a chapter with three new characters, I was kinda zoning out while typing this so there might be some mistakes ._.

Coments and Votes Welcomed :D

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

A loud yawn was pulled out from a boy. In a classroom there sat three people, two boys and one girl. The girl had blond hair that was braided to pig tails and adorned round circular glasses, she nervously glanced at the two boys with her hazel eyes. One of them looked like he was about to fall asleep as his dark brown eyes were half open and his black hair was still uncombed. The other male student was happily snacking on a bag of chips, it was amazing on how he had a huge build even though he constantly snacked on fatty foods.

Finally finding her voice the blond girl spoke up.

"G-g-guys! I n-n-need to say something to you a-a-all." The sleepy male opened on of his eyes at the girl while the other guy stopped eating. The black haired student sighed and rubbed one of his eyes.

"What is it Bridgett, it's weird for you to get out of your shell and talk to people." The snacking boy next to him nodded in agreement.

"Especially since we're all Wallflowers." He said with a mouth full of food.

It's true, these three students were all Wallflowers. Bridget was the blond that called these two out. The other two were Joon and Andy.

Bridgett was very timid and shy, it took her hours and hours of pacing in her room to finally decide to call up the two boys and meet in one of the school's classrooms. Obviously with this girl's personality she fits the persona of a Wallflower straight on. The girl was terrified of people, with the horrors in the school she was afraid to touch any other student.

Joon-Goon, most people just call him Joon, was known to be a Wallflower that was just too lazy to interact with people. His uniform was wrinkled and dirty, his tie wasn't put together and just hung around his shoulders. Even Joon's hair was disheveled, as it was tied up in a small carrot top on his head with the other strands laying limply.

Not many people would see Andy and deem him as a Wallflower at first. With his thick, rusty colored hair. Strikingly bright green eyes, and attractive broad features. He would seem more to be the all around 'jock'. The one huge quality that made him a Wallflower was his obsession with food. Andy would always skip anything off for a good hamburger, this was especially a problem during lunch. The boy would always be the first out of the room and skids off to lunch ignoring any person that would try to communicate with him. It was worse waiting in the lunch line as he would take almost all the food, pushing and/or knocking anyone out of the way to get his favorite snacks. This angered the other students around the boy, thus resulting in him having no companions.

What all three students had in common was that they all attended the same school since kindergarten.

Bridgett didn't know who to turn to, with no other reaction with the study body these were the only one's who she knew might help with the current situation. The girl nervously put a loose strand of hair behind her ear before continuing the meeting.

"S-S-Sony has been forced to join F-F-Friendship Club, we have to do something to get her out!" Joon and Andy stared at Bridgett for a few seconds, then a minute. Bridgett's face flared up at their stares and whipped around so they wouldn't see her current state.

"Don't stare! S-say something!" Joon rolled his eyes and leaned back into the chair he was sitting at.

"Why would you care, you're not her friend. Last thing I heard Sony didn't even want any." Andy nodded in agreement, still stuffing his face. The girl bit the bottom of her lip, trying to think of a reason for calling all of them out.