Only Friend

Bentley looks at the class around him, the blond hums to himself when he realizes that Paul, Sony, or Vincent have been in school today. It was then when he was sitting at his desk that he saw a few students run from the school entrance out into the streets. He raises an eyebrow and leans forward, a smirk appears on his face when he sees it's Sony and her friends cutting school. That's strange. Bentley leans back in his chair and turns his attention back to the front of the class, ignoring the scene he's just witnessed.

Walking down through the halls Bentley brushes his shoulders where a usual girl or two would hang from. Edison, damn him, the man made the girls that hung around him go home because of the alterations to their uniforms. He scoffs to himself, usually he isn't one to with the crowd but he agrees with the rest of the club that the man has to go.

While stalking around the halls, movement from outside the window catches his eyes. Bentley raises an eyebrow and walks towards the glass and leans onto it while scanning the outside. A frown is pulled on his lips as he sees who's outside the school. From the top of the walls was Angelica with a confident smirk on her face. The blond still watches her with no expression, he has a guess why she's here. Of course it's for Sony and 'Bomb Loan'. Bentley doesn't understand why she decides to be friends with those two, they aren't special. He will always be the best friend she'll ever have.

oO0OoO0Oo

Back when he was eight his family was invited to the celebrate Ivan Jakov's fourteenth birthday. Bentley wasn't the most social person back then, like hasn't changed now, the little boy stood in the corner of the room looking around with boredom on his face. While glancing around the room, a girl with green eyes and black hair jumped in front of him with a smile on her face. Bentley stared at the girl for a few seconds, finally the mysterious girl stuck out her hand and the grin on her face widened.

"My name's Angelica! Wanna be friends?"

What a simple question. Bentley looked at her again up and down before speaking out his answer with a bit of nervousness.

"Sure?" The grin on her face only widened as she grabbed the blond's hand and pulled him behind a table that carried a myriad of Ivan's birthday gifts. Bentley looked at the girl with confusion as she hid behind the gifts, careful not to reveal herself.

"What are we doing?" At his question a smirk came onto Angelica's face, she then pointed to a teen across the room. Bentley looked to where she pointed and raised an eyebrow. There was a teen boy leaning against a table, downing glass after glass of wine. The blond could tell he was getting tipsy because of the red tint on his face.

"That's my brother, Jagger," She then turned to Bentley still having an evil smirk on her face, "We're going to play a prank on him."

That's when his eyes widen a bit. Jagger? As in Jakov, Jagger? And if that's her brother then that means she's part of their family. Bentley carefully looks over the girl again before looking back up. Angelica then pulls the boy over and whisper in his ear what they were going to do. Bentley's face pales a bit, he just hopes Jagger is intoxicated enough that he'll forget his face the next morning.

Jagger kept on drinking more and more, dammit, the party was fuckin' boring! The people were just talkin' about stupid shit together and there weren't any pretty girls either! While about ready to take another drink he feels a pull from the side of him, Jagger looks down with a frown to see his sister pulling at his dress shirt with an innocent smile on her face. He narrows his eyes at the girl, he's tipsy, but he knows that an innocent smile from Angelica means she wants something. Jagger sneers and takes another sip of his drink.

"What the hell do you want, brat?" Angelica then jumped onto Jagger with arms stretched out and clamped onto his torso with a smile.

"I love~ you!"