Nightmare

Angelica's eyes widened as Sony fainted. The worst part of all of this, Sony didn't faint in her arms! She then sends a glare to all the teens who were still fighting amongst each-other. It's their fault of this happened! She knew it! She should have killed all of them when she had the chance!

Expect for 'Bomb Loan', he's almost as important as Sony!

Angelica takes out the gun from her purse and shoots at Ivan, who still had Sony in his arms. Ivan thankfully dodged the weapon's attack by moving his head to the side. Jagger growls at her action.

"What the fuck was that for! ?" Angelica still points the gun at the two, also moving it towards the other boys in the room.

"Look what all of you did to my precious Sony!"

Vincent frowns at the way she thinks of Sony.

"My?"

She continues on ignoring his interruption. "She just came from the hospital and all of you make her faint? ! I should kill all you bastards right now!"

All of their heads lower a bit in shame, knowing that the outburst they caused have made Sony pass out. Matty then lets out a laugh and takes his hand out.

"Then how about I take her back home~." Paul's hand twitches as he sees the sort of gleam come on Matty's eyes. He then takes a book off a desk and throws it at the man's head, making him stop his actions mid-way of picking up Sony.

"You pervert! You can't be with Sony she's a high-schooler and your a college student!" Matty then turns to Paul with the same bright smile.

"Remember, it's okay if consensual!"

Vincent frowns at all the people around him. He could of sworn they were all friends. That was the title Sony always addressed all of them. Then again, she also addressed him the same way too. His eyes then downcast with a gloom. She pushed him away, does that mean she doesn't want him to be the most important person in her life? Vincent then turns back up to see all of them were still arguing. It was then that he felt a pang in his heart, the teen started to rub at his chest before sending a glare at the other boys in the room. Well, he knows he's the best choice for Sony.

From the side-lines Andy was laughing his head off at all what was going on, and Bridgett's face was bright red while she was panicking on what to do. Joon yawned at the scene, he still hasn't got back all the sleep he lost from that day Sony got shot. Never in his life has he ever stayed up so long. Bridgett then looked over at Joon with wide eyes.

"W-We h-have t-t-to do s-something!" Joon opened his eyes, which now had bags and let out a groan. He then turned back to the arguing crowd. Sony was still unconscious and was being held by Ivan. Like hell he's going to stop the fight, they'll kill him the minute he says a word. To be honest, he's surprised Paul's still living being around all the delinquents. It was then that he heard the sound of munching and his head turned to Andy who was eating some beef-jerky. Everything then clicked in his head.

"Hey, Andy." The rusty-haired teen turned his head to Joon with mouth still filled with food.

"Yeah man?" Joon then pointed to the escalating disaster with a finger.

"Go and get Sony." Andy frowned at the command.

"Why? Dude, I'm eating here! Besides, that crazy girl is going to get Sony-."

"-I'll buy you McDonalds for a week."

" . . ."

Nothing more was needed to be said. Andy stood up and threw his bag of food at Bridgett who let out a 'yip' at the sudden contents in her hand. The teen ran forward and first thing he did was tackle Ivan and grab Sony from the man's arms. Everyone froze at his actions as the teen then ran back to Joon and Bridgett with Sony still held in his arms with a big smile.