Warm Environment

Sony nervously shuffled under all the glaring gazes, and the few eyes normal looking ones. Why? Why out of all the people did she have to be in charge? Does she have the strength to control these maniacs like Matty? Definitely not! Does she have the ability to threaten them and make them cover in fear like Matty?

She's pretty sure anyone would laugh at that question.

This morning was even more stressing for Sony. She barely got away with having 'Bomb Loan' sleepover, her parents came into her room and she had to quickly roll over on top of the Freshman before the adults could notice. And like hell is she ever going to tell anyone the little boy is sleeping over at her house! She wouldn't hear the end of it from Paul if the blond found out.

Now she has to figure out an activity for 'Friendship Club' to do. Wait, did Matty even ever have them do games together? All the college student did was threaten the club members to associate with each other by bending their arms back!

"Sony, I don't think we can continue on with the club." Sony looks back to Edison who is sitting at the corner of the room surrounded by three cops. He then lifts up his clipboard and points to one of the many names on it.

"Ivan Jakov is missing, I don't think it would be right to continue without another member."

Since when?

Sony looked around the room to see Jagger and Angelica sitting together. Jagger scoffs and looks the other way when Sony looks towards him for an answer.

"'Pretty Boy' is probably still pissed about yesterday."

From the side Edison shakes his head and lets out a 'tsk'.

"If not all the club members are here then we cannot continue, especially a special member such as . . . Ivan." Edison says putting emphases on Ivan's name.

Angelica let's out a growl and pulls out a gun from her back pocket and points it towards Edison with a sneer on her face, angered on how he infered to her brother.

"What the fuck did you say about Ivan! ?"

In that instant the police were at her again and cuffed her hands and tied the girl down on a chair with her trying to wiggle herself out. Sony sighed at the scene, by now she was used to it as the girl pulled out her gun more then Jagger, which caused Angelica to be attacked by the police. She could see Jagger twitch, fighting the urge to help his sister so he wouldn't also be tied down by the cops.

Sony puts down her own clipboard and looked back to Edison.

"Should I go look for him?" Edison lets out a hum and taps his pencil against his chin.

"You should leave someone in charge before leaving."

Great, now she has to leave someone in charge? Sony looks around the room for canidents.

Paul? Yeah right, he'll probably piss them all of and get himself killed . . . Wait, maybe that's not a bad idea. No! Bad Sony! Like she wants Matty to be pissed at her when she comes back.

Jagger? Uh, no. He'll probably start to play tag or hide and seek with his guns again.

'Bomb Loan'. Sony would rather has the school together and not in smolders thank you very much.

Vincent? Sony brightened a bit at that idea. Even though he's a little-, okay he is very violent, but he wont do that many stupid things when in charge. She hopes. Sony looks towards the black-haired teen.

"Um, could you look over the club while I'm gone." When the teen looks at Sony he immediately puts his head back down to the ground and murmurs out a 'sure'. Sony saddens a bit at his reaction but says thanks before going out the club room to look for Ivan.