I Love You All

Sony walked through the halls with her head in her hand. The words from the principle kept repeating in her head. Heck, was it even legal for teacher's to request such a thing from students? No, she shouldn't question this school. If it could still be standing with a numerous amount of delinquent, then the school can do anything.

Now lets just say, the next periods with Vincent were very nerve-wreaking. Every time Sony looked up from her books she would see him staring at her with a soft smile, she swore one time his eyes were sparkling. Sony would just blush and look the other way. Then when class ended Vincent was right by her chair waiting for the girl to get her stuff together. But that wasn't the most surprising action he did. The one action that made her cheeks flare up and caused her to stutter was when he asked out of the blue if they could hold hands. All the students around them froze up along with Sony, she could feel the student's stares on her. Sony looked at Vincent and back down to his hand before mumbling a small 'okay'.

Vincent was in euphoria at that moment. He was actually holding Sony's hand. He noticed that her hand was much smaller than his and softer, he wondered if all girl's hands were like this.

Their hands then separated again as both walked to their seats in their next class. Sony could still feel her heart race and her cheeks flush from walking down the halls with Vincent. She then looked up and saw that all student's eyes were on her again. She could see the shock and confusion in them, Sony put her head down again trying to avoid all the stares.

The bell then rang again signaling the end of that class and the start of lunch. Sony looked up to see Vincent next to her again, her face blushed at the thought of holding hands again with him.

"Sony." He then stuck his hand out again, with that same soft smile. Sony opened and closed her mouth, trying to figure out what to say. But then from down the hall they both heard a panting sound, both of their heads looked up towards the door. The footsteps of the person neared and in a flash the door opened to show a panting and flustered Paul. The blond looked like he ran a marathon with his face all red, he then walks up to the two still in a fluster.

"L-Let's get to lunch."

The reason why Paul practically sprinted to their last class was because he heard from around he school that the two were seen holding hands. He looks up to see Vincent slightly glare at him and retreat his hand which was previously stuck out towards Sony. Paul let out a breath of relief knowing he came just in time.

The three walked to the cafeteria, and if Sony felt like she wanted anywhere but with the two. She walked between them and could practically feel their glares being sent between each-other. It's only been halfway through the day and she already feels like it's been a week!

"Sony!"

All three freeze up at the high-pitched voice. At the same time they turn their heads slowly towards the voice. Sony almost jumps in shock of seeing the person.

"'B-Bomb Loan'?" The freshman eagerly runs up to Sony, ready to give the girl a hug. But he was blocked by Vincent and Paul who put their hands up at the same to push the boy back. Paul was the first to yell at him while 'Bomb Loan' was on the ground.

"What the hell are doing here? ! Freshman have forth period lunch, not fifth!" He stands back up and sneers at him.

"I wanted to see Sony, why else would I come here? Obvoiusly not to see your ungly faces!" He then pulls down one of his eye lids and sticks out his tongue at the two, making Paul and Vincent's face darken at the boy. He's really starting to get bratty.

"Oh my God! Look! It's Ivan Jakov!"

From the lunch room the sound of a group of girls shriek out, almost making everyone around them lose their hearing. Paul and Vincent groan to themselves, why out of all people did they have to come.