Mad-Dog Jagger o6o

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like the chapters I'm writing are getting a little sloppy.

It's just a feeling I had.

And, I wasn't able to proof read this whole thing, because my mom came home early today and I'm not suppose to be on the computer on weekdays @-@

So, if you see any grammar/spelling mistakes, please tell me, I would be happy to change them!

Enjoy, and reviews/flames are welcomed :D

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Sony grudgingly walked down the stairs like a zombie. Today was just too eventful and sucked out all the energy out of the girl. But, at least it was Friday. Which means no Friendship Club or any crazy delinquents. The previous event on the roof really shook up the girl, she could still feel her legs shaking while walking through the halls. She never thought in her life that a gun would be pointed to her face, if she wasn't friends with Vincent it would have been the end of her at that moment. Sony started to think of ways she should really actually thank the teen for everything he's done. Even though he has been a little annoying it was only because the teen never had a friend. Maybe she should try to hang out with the boy more.

Sony stopped herself in the halls and let out a small laugh.

No, she shouldn't. No matter what she does, no one likes to have her as a friend. She always did something wrong, Sony rubbed the corner of her eyes and continued to walk down the halls now in a faster pace. Home will help her relax and forget what happened today.

“What the hell, are you crying?” Sony let out a small scream as suddenly Paul appears in front of her. She clutched a hand to her heart and looked the boy up and down.

“Don't do that! God, you scared me.” Paul was picking at his ear from the girl's loud shriek.

“Dammit. Why the hell did you have to scream, fricken' drama queen.” Sony huffed and looked the other direction.

“Today has been really nerve-wreaking, so of course I would scream if someone just suddenly appeared out of no where. Now, I'm going to start going home.” Sony walked past Paul and stomped through the halls, exiting out the door. Paul always seemed to appear at the worst times in Sony's life.

While walking down the street Sony heard recurring footsteps behind her. She turned around to see that Paul was walking the same path behind her. The girl frowned at this and turned to face the blond.

“Are you following me?”

“Yes, I like to stalk my victims before before I kill them.”

“Wh-what?!”
Paul rolled his eyes. “I was joking, didn't you hear the lightness in my tone.”

There was no reply.

Sony just decided to keep walking home and try to ignore the teen who seemed to be following her. The silence was dead and uncomfortable for Sony, so she finally decided to try to talk with the boy.

“So, um. Why did you move here?” Paul narrowed his eyes at the girl.

“Are you trying to flirt with me.” Sony's eyes widened and she whipped around to point a finger at the boy.

“As if! You know what? Forget what I said!” The silence between the two teens continued again as now Sony was fuming to herself.

Flirting? Flirting! Why did he seem to assume that the girl would want to flirt with him! She didn't show any sign that she was interested in the blond at all!