New Family

“Good-morning, Sony.”

“Hey Mom!”

Cue slamming of door by mother and father spitting out coffee in the background.

That's how Sony's next morning was like. The girl had to explain the situation with her mom and dad before heading off to school. The next few days were filled with the two boys and Angelica during Friendship Club.

Which also goes to another stress that has been added to Sony's life, Angelica has been very . . . protective of her and 'Bomb Loan'. Whenever Vincent would try to come to either one of the two, mostly just Sony, Angelica would make any excuse to drag them away from the gangster. Sony wasn't dumb, she could tell Angelica didn't like Vincent. The girl would ask why the girl didn't like the teen, Angelica would just pout and fold her arms saying.

“I don't want my friends to be with a gangster rat!” But for some reason 'Bomb Loan' was an exception for the girl.

Being with gangsters and mafias, Sony has learned there are strict hatred towards the other party. Mafias would refer to gangsters as 'Rats', and gangsters would refer to mafia as 'Rich bastards'. The girl has noticed that there was a difference between the two, especially after seeing the Jakov's home. Which also got her wondering on where Vincent lived, did he live on the streets? Or did he live with other gangsters?

Sony wasn't paying attention as she was walking in the halls and knocked her shoulder into another students.

“Watch it!” Sony turns wide eyed at the person she knocked into to see it was Paul, still looking upset as usual. The boy glares at her one last time before stalking down the halls. She flinches a bit at the blond's cold shoulder. Usually Paul would nag at her more for doing something out of line, but he's been ignoring the girl. She didn't know what happened, suddenly he just started to be cold.

“Sony.” The girl jumps and turns to see Vincent next to her with a worried expression. She puts up her hands and tries to put on a smile.

“N-Nothing's wrong!”

“ . . . I didn't ask anything though, Sony.” The girl's smile drops and she scratches the back of her head. Vincent continues to stare at her, wondering what could be wrong with her. He has been noticing that whenever she crossed paths with that blond student, she would flinch. Vincent asked if she wanted him to go teach the teen a lesson but the girl would insist him not to. For some reason she never did like it when he tried to fix situations with violence.

The teen felt a need to help his friend.

“Sony, I'll be right back.” Before the girl could stop the boy he ran down the opposite way in the halls.

For some reason the girl had a bad feeling about this . . .

oO0OoO0Oo

Sony got nervous as Vincent didn't appear with her in their last period. She hasn't seen him since that intervene with Paul in the halls. It got her worried, what if Vincent went off to beat up Paul!? Sony looked at the clock hoping for class to end soon. She has to find the gangster before he does anything!

Once the bell rang Sony shot up from her seat and raced to the door. But once she opened it, the girl was met with a Freshman at the door.

“Hey, Mom!” Sony jumped at 'Bomb Loan' in front of her. How did he get to her class so fast!? She could hear the other students whispering behind her about how the freshman just called her his 'Mom'.

'Bomb Loan's' smile fell a bit as he looked around Sony. Vincent wasn't around her today, usually the fellow gang member was stuck to his mom. He didn't like it, she was his mother after all! 'Bomb Loan' smiled that at the thought that today he would actually get alone time with Sony. He quickly grabbed the girl's hand and started to drag her down the halls. Why, why did everyone had the worst timing?