Brothers Related

Angelica searches all around herself while walking around. Any person could probably guess who is on the girl's mind while she stomps on the pavement.

Sony, Sony, Sony, Sony, Sony, Sony, Sony, Sony, must kill brother, Sony, Sony, Sony, Sony!
Oh, and let's not forget about 'Bomb Loan'.

Also, to make this day worse for Angelica. Is the person that is beside her right now to help Angelica find her friend. She turns her head slowly to send a sneer at the guy behind her with face scrunched up. Andy was humming behind her while the two look around the streets for the other teens. Angelica stops her walking making Andy also stop his feet and look down to her with head tilted. She then takes out her gun and points it towards the teen.

"Shut, up." Andy pouts Angelica who pulled out her gun again.

"Hey~, could you not start shooting at me? I'm actually pretty tired . . ." Angelica scoffs.

"Then shut your mouth. I'm not in the best of moods right now."

"I'll say!" He lets out a laugh in response, making Angelica's vein throb on her head. She lets out a groan and turns to the side ignoring the tall teen and continue walking. It was then that she heard the reeve of an engine and Angelica looked down the road and saw a familiar black Lamborghini. Angelica evilly smirks to herself, there they are! Sony stealing bastards!

Andy watches her with an eyebrow raised as Angelica starts to snicker to herself and walk to the side of the sidewalk. She then picks up a trash can making Andy start to scratch the back of his head while looking at her.

"Er, what are you doing?" Angelica keeps the smirk on her face as she carry the trashcan towards the road and gets ready to throw the heap.

"Watch."

Andy watches with amusement as she throws the trashcan towards the road, in the path of a coming by Lamborghini. The car swerves to the side to avoid the obstacle, nearly hitting a building as it stops to the side. Angelica lets out a laugh at her achievement, that should get their attention!

From the car, the doors open and out first comes out Jagger with a growl, and from the passenger's side is Ivan who also held a look of disdain. Jagger was the first to react by stomping up to Angelica and hitting her on the side of the head.

"What the fuck was that for you crazy brat! ?" Angelica also returned the growl and stomped on Jagger's foot making him momentarily flinch at the action. She then turns her back to him and stomps one more time on the ground.

"I'll tell you 'why the fuck' I did that!" She then points to them dramatically, "It's because you ran off with Sony without telling me!" Ivan comes up to the two who were arguing, thinking that he should calm the fire between his siblings before bullets start flying.

"Angelica, it was last moment. We both thought you were still at home." Angelica pouts at his response and folds her arms while turning the other way. Jagger rolls his eyes at his sister's reaction, but his eyes then go to look at the teen that was looking at all of them with confusion. His sharp eyes narrow at the male.

"Who the fuck are you?" Andy opens his mouth to respond with a smile but Angelica beats him to it by hitting his stomach.

"Just an idiot from 'Friendship Club', but don't change the subject! Why are even looking for 'Bomb Loan'? I mean, I still care about the cutie but what about you two?"

The two brothers look at each-other then back at their sister, well, Ivan did but not Jagger as he looks to the side.

"Nothing better to do." Angelica quirks an eyebrow at their response and goes to look at them by circling around her brothers before stopping in front of the two with lips pursed.