Chapter 64

'I'm going in to check it out.' Sam says.

'Sam. The place could be rigged.' Liam tells her whilst trying to stop her.

'I'll take my chances.' Sam says. 

'Sam...' 

'WHAT?!'

'You're not going in alone. I'll come with you.' 

'No! Stay out here! If it is rigged, you're not coming with me.' Sam tells him before heading inside. Once she is, Liam looks around and sees Tonya Howard in the distance and he walks over to her.

'Special Agent Knox.' She smirks.

'Is the place rigged?' Liam asks.

'It might be.' Tonya responds. Intelligence then pulls up followed by Hank, Peter and Shaylynn. 'You called the other two.'

'No, I didn't. If anything happens to Sam...'

'What?' Tonya challenges.

'Your life won't be worth living.' Liam says. He then walks over to Hank. 'Sam has gone in. The place could be rigged.'

'Suspect?' Hank asks.

'Tonya Howard.' Liam informs them, pointing to the woman he was just talking to. Hank motions for everyone to follow him, but Liam pulls Shaylynn aside. 'One of my CIs got word that she's planning to end the Voights once and for all.' Shaylynn gets a worried look on her face and gets her phone out and calls Sam.

'What?' Sam says when she answers her phone.

'What the fuck do you think you are doing? This place could be fucking rigged.'

'That's why I'm in here. To see what that bitch is up to.'

'Sam, you're not thinking straight. Come out.' There's no answer. 'Sam?'

'Can you smell something from outside?' Shaylynn gets confused but she can smell something. 'Shaylynn!'

'Petrol.' Shaylynn tells her.

'Get everyone back. NOW!'

'Why?'

'Just do it!' Sam orders, ending the call. Shaylynn is starting to get worried but she does as she's told.

'What's going on?' Peter asks.

'I don't know, but it's not good.' Shaylynn tells him. She then walks up to Hank.

'What's up?' He asks her.

'I don't know. Sam wanted us all to stay back.' Shaylynn say.

BOOM!