Chapter 27

'I'm listening.' Sam smiles. 

'Would you like to move in with me?' Peter asks.

'Yes. I would.' Sam grins. 'I'll have to break it to Shaylynn though.'

'Break what to me?' Shaylynn asks from behind Sam, she then walks round and sits between Sam and Peter. 'Come on, break what to me?' 

'Peter has asked me to move in with him.' Sam beams. 

'OK.' Shaylynn shrugs.

'OK?' Sam asks. 'You're fine about this?' Shaylynn nods at Sam's question. 'Who are you and what have you done with my sister?'

'I'm serious, Sam. You're old enough to make your own decisions and anyway, you wouldn't be able to stay at your flat anyway.' Shaylynn replies.

'Why?' Sam asks.

'I put it up for sale today. All your belongings are already at my house. I got Butch and the guys to pack everything for you.' Shaylynn replies with a smirk on her face. 

'What are we going to do with you?' Sam laughs. 'Anyway, where's Kelly?' 

'At the bar.' Shaylynn responds. 'So, do you think you'll get a girl or a boy?' 

'It's a bit too early to be guessing.' Sam laughs. 'But I think it will be a girl.' 

'And she will be beautiful just like her mother.' Peter smiles.

'OK! I'm going back to Kelly!' Shaylynn exclaims, laughing, as she gets up and walks back over to Kelly. 

'You can stop over tonight and then we'll go to Shaylynn's tomorrow and get your things then.' Peter suggests.

'Sounds like a plan. It will have to be after work though.' Sam responds.

'Yeah, no problem.' Peter tells her. He then looks at his watch. 'Shall we get going?' 

'Yeah.' Sam nods. They finish their drinks and just before they leave, Sam walks over to Kelly and Shaylynn. 'Hey, I'm heading off.' 

'Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow?' Shaylynn responds. 

'Yep. Peter and myself will be swinging by to picks up my things.' Sam tells them.

'Have fun!' Kelly laughs.

'Don't encourage her!' Shaylynn exclaims.

'You said so yourself. I can make my decisions because...' Sam starts.

'Don't!' Shaylynn warns.

'Shaylynn I'm a big girl now!' Sam sings in the tune of Mama, I'm a big girl now, from Hairspray. 

'What was that?' Kelly asks confused. 

'Ignore her. She's a musical nerd.' Shaylynn tells him. 

'Musical nerd and proud.' Sam smiles. 'See ya.' She then walks out, meets Peter by his SUV and they head back to his place. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~