Chapter 22

In this chapter, chapter 23 and maybe some other chapters, I will be incorporating some characters from the BBC shows Casualty and Holby City. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Coventry?!' Kelly exclaims.

'It's not a big city. It makes sense.' Shaylynn says.

'I traced the call to a coffee shop called Esquires Coffee on Hales Street.' Trudy explains. 'Shall I book some plane tickets?' She asks.

'No. I'll get the organisation's jet. We'll get there quicker.' Shaylynn responds, Trudy nods and walks out closing the door behind her. Shaylynn then gets her phone out and calls her people to tell them to get the jet ready.

'I've got some furlough coming up. I can take that now. I'm sure Boden will understand.' Kelly says. 

'Let's go.' Hank says. Just then Shaylynn gets an alert on her phone. She gets it out and looks at it. 

'That was Chrysti. Martin Hinks had a child 25 years ago. The mom and child died 1 year after the child was born in a car crash. Maybe that's why he's so fascinated with Sam.' Shaylynn tells them as they stand up.

'What makes you say he's fascinated with her?' Kelly asks.

'He calls her Sammy.' Shaylynn replies. She then gets another alert on her phone and she looks at it. 'Jet is ready.' 

'I'll call chief.' Kelly says getting his phone out and calling Boden. He tells him that he will need some time off to deal with family circumstance. Boden grants him the furlough and tells him to take as long as he needs. Hanks heads home quickly, and so does Shaylynn and Kelly to pack some clothes. They don't know how long they'll be or how difficult it will be to find them. 

Once they are the jet, Shaylynn contacts the SIS (Secret Intelligence Service) and explains the situation to them. They tell Shaylynn they will help as much as they can. 

Meanwhile, in Coventry, Sam is back where she is being held. Martin has put her into a room with a nice, large comfy bed. On the wall are some pictures and hanging beside the bed is a flower pot. On the bedside there is a pile of books with a lamp on top.

In one corner of the room is a make-up table and a wardrobe is along one side of the room