Chapter 58

It gets to 5pm. Peter has left work early so that he can get freshened up. Like Kelly, Shaylynn, Hank and Erin, he is clueless about what the dinner is actually about. He walks in and see that Sam is asleep on the couch with Aimee-Leigh sleeping in the mosses basket beside her. He laughs a little and picks Aimee-Leigh up. He then shakes Sam awake. 'Hey.' She yawns as she sits up. 

'Hey.' He laughs. 'How long have you been asleep?' He asks.

'About an hour.' She tells him. 'I'm going for a shower.' She smirks. He shakes his head and laughs. She smirks again and head upstairs to get washed. She's in there for an hour and when she gets out, she realises that she's been in there for longer than she thought. 'Shit.' She thinks to herself. She quickly finds the dress that she's going to wear, puts her shoes on and her jacket on ready.

 She quickly finds the dress that she's going to wear, puts her shoes on and her jacket on ready

She then brushes her hair and does a natural make-up look. By the time she is ready, it's 6:30pm. 'See, I told you mommy would take a long time.' Peter tells Aimee-Leigh, who is in the buggy, as Sam walks down the stairs. 'But she looks fricking hot.'

'You really need to stop doing that Mr Stone.' Sam says as she walks up to Peter.

'Doing what?' Peter asks confused.

'Saying things that make me want to kiss you.' Sam smiles. 

'Well how else am I meant to kiss you?' Peter teases.

'Come here.' Sam states as she bring him closer to her. 'We need to go.' Sam can see the disappointment on Peter's face. She knows that her was expecting a kiss so she pulls him in for one.

'You're a right tease.' He laughs. 

'Something we'e got in common.' Sam smiles. 'Let's go.' She turns off all of the lights and they walk out. 

They reach Wishbone, just as Hank, Erin, Kelly, Shaylynn and Taylor arrive. 'Antie Sam!' Taylor shouts as he runs up to Sam as gives her a hug. 

'Hey little monkey.' Sam laughs.

'No! I'm a little boy !' Taylor exclaims.

'Oh sorry! Little boy .' Sam smiles. She then goes on to hug Shaylynn, Hank, Erin and Kelly.

'Shall we go in?' Shaylynn asks.

'No, not yet. We're waiting on two more people.' Sam tells them.

'Who?' Erin asks. 

'Them.' She replies, pointing to two people walking across the street. She looks to Hank, Erin and Shaylynn who all have big smiles planted on their faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~