Fever

It was a normal day for you as you got Sunday and Faith ready for school Normally it was Keith's job but he didn't wake up in time to get the girls ready.

So you took over. It was normal for him to sleep in sometimes but today he slept in longer than usual.

He didn't wake up until you get home from dropping the girls off at school.

You find him upstairs in the bedroom on the bed awake.
"Hey Keith what's up? Are you feeling ok? You look sick" you say as you reach out to touch his forehead and sure enough you find it feeling very warm.

"Do you feel Nauseous?" You ask. He nods before saying
"yeah I feel terrible I feel dizzy when I stand and I feel like I'm going to puke" he says weakly.
"let's get you into the bathroom then let me help" you say as you reach out your hand.

He takes your hand before pushing back the
blankets and climbing off the bed to follow you. He coughs and sighs.

You then lead him to the bathroom. He lets go of your hand the second you enter the bathroom.

He then runs to the toilet and pukes. Once he stops he gags before leaning against the wall with a sigh. "You done?" You ask he shakes his head before leaning over the toilet and throwing up again.
He finally stops after 10 minutes of puking.
Now it's only dry heaves. "Let's set you up downstairs on the couch so I can watch you."

You say as you grab a tissue from a tissue box and then head over to wipe his mouth and face.

He nods with a sigh as he turns and reaches his hand out to grab yours.

10 minutes later.
You sigh as you clean up your breakfast and get a glass of water for Keith. 

You head back into the living room and find Keith sitting on the couch with a blanket around his shoulders leaning over the bucket.

That you had placed on the floor in front of the couch in case he threw up.

He gags before throwing up twice. "Just in time" you mutter under your breath as Keith gags and whimpers.
"it's ok bud calm down I'll be right back ok bud stay here." You say calmly as you go and head towards the kitchen to get a washcloth to wipe his face.

Once you come back puke is dripping from his chin he's sweating and breathing heavily.

You walk over with the cold washcloth in hand and wipe his face with the cloth you sigh and kiss his noise you take his head in your hands and kiss his forehead.

"Let's check your temperature and then you can get some rest before the girls get home." You tell him as you grab the thermometer that you had placed on the table next to the couch. "Open your mouth" you say.

He obeys as you stick the thermometer under his tongue once it beeps and you take it out and read the number.

It reads 102.6
"That's not good" you tell him "don't you have a concert tonight?" You ask
He nods and coughs. "Yeah I do and I don't want to let my fans down."

"But your sick and I don't want you to puke on stage and scare everyone" you tell him.

He nods with a sigh. "I guess" he replies weakly. "I'll give you some medicine and let you rest ok?" You tell him he nods as you go get the medicine for him.

A few hours later.

You walk into the living room to tell Keith that you need to pick up Sunday and Faith from school.
You find him fast asleep. Finally getting some well needed sleep after getting sick.
You head over and gently shake him awake.

"Hey I need to pick up the girls from school. Are you going to be ok while I'm gone?" You ask he nods and moans. "Ok I'll be right back" you say

10 minutes later.

"Ok girls daddy doesn't feel very well so I want you guys to head upstairs to your bedrooms because I need to help daddy ok? And be very quiet because he's trying to sleep."

"Ok" they answer in unison. "Good" you say as you open the door and head in ahead of the girls.
You quickly rush the girls upstairs to their bedrooms.
Before heading back down the stairs to check on Keith and find he's still asleep. "Good I can get some work done" you tell yourself as you head to your office down the hall.

30 minutes later.

You sigh as you send a work email to your boss then you get up to go get the girls they are going to a friend's house so you can watch Keith.
"Hey girls it's time to go" you tell them as you lead them out to the car.
You had left a note for Keith incase he woke up and found you gone.

The note reads I had to drop the girls off at a friend's I will be home soon you know what to do if you feel worse. Love you xoxo
10 minutes later.

You walk into the house and find Keith awake sitting up and in a coughing fit.

You frown listening to the awful sound of him coughing.

Once he stops he looks at you with a sigh of relief. "You threw up I see" you say gesturing towards the bucket that's full of puke.

He nods and whimpers obviously upset about how sick he feels.

"Hey it's ok I'll clean it out it's ok don't worry about it" he sighs and moans "Are you in pain?" You ask.

He nods and says "My stomach hurts the most and I have a headache"

"you poor thing let's check your temperature" you take the thermometer from the table next to the couch and stick it under his tongue,
When it beeps it reads 102.9.

"It went up from earlier you definitely have to cancel the show because of how bad you feel ok?" He nods before getting his phone from the table and tweeting

Hey Guys Keith here I am so sorry but I woke up with a fever and I'm not feeling very well so I have to cancel tonight's show I'm so sorry for canceling the show but I'm not feeling good and I need to rest everyone will get refunds on your tickets sorry for the inconvenience.-KU  

He sighs before showing you the tweet. You smile
"good job let's call to cancel I'm sorry you have to cancel but I want you get better come on let's call and then we spend some time together.

Keith was sick for a few days but thanks to you he got better. :)

A/N hey guys I hope you enjoy this new Imagines book sorry this one is so long oops Anyway I hope you enjoy this :)