ASTHALIA

WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR.

Unjustice rules, inhumane punishments, people being puppets of the King -- Axine is tired being sorrounded by those shits.

Axine also known as Asul, lived her life stealing back what is originally hers. Foods, bracelets, clothes and even golds. She always knew that everything is in under her control -- not until shit happened.

CAUGHT. Yarind, her boyfriend being throw far away from her. Icey, her bestfriend was used by the King. Her father was killed in the most painful way, and her being tortured and beat up to death.

Things started to get out away from what is planned. It's getting out of control. Axine found herself, at the middle of the tournament, fighting for Asthalia, craving for freedom and  asking for justice.

As things keeps on going against her way, will she be able to get a hold of justice and equality that the people of Asthalia were asking? Will she be able to live a life and saved those Thalians who has a high hope on her? Or will she be burried at the tournament and be forgotten as time goes by?

×

PLEASE READ

Before you proceed in reading, please be reminded that this story is not edited. Again, NOT EDITED and that means that there's a lot of manipulated scenes, dialogues, loopholes, grammatical errors and typographic errors.

I planned this story when I was in Grade 7 and start writing it when I was in Grade 8 and that was 2015-2016 and just finished writing it, last year.

Please expect some transitioning (ay wow), I mean, yung changes ng way of writing.

If you still want to continue reading, please read it at your own risk. Thank you and Godbless you all.