One

Dustin.

Everything is weird lately. Mike seems fine, which is making me nervous. Lucas is determined, which is normal, except he's taking it too far. Will is too afraid to leave his house.

Eleven is gone.

I'm the only one acting normal. Well, as normal as possible after watching one of my best friends be carried away, to possibly never be seen again.

And Max is a whole different story. She ended up going to the bathroom after we finished dancing, but she never came back. And then at school the next day, she was acting as if she never left. Talking about how Eleven was taken and how sad it was, but she wasn't even there when it happened. I don't want to jump to conclusions, so I haven't brought it up. It just confuses me.

Lucas is currently walking around in circles, no doubt thinking about Erin. It's all he ever does. I honestly don't understand what his problem is, it's not like they knew each other. They haven't talked a day in his life but he's acting as if it's the end of the world. It's sad, really, watching him panic over a practical stranger.

Will doesn't seem to care lately. He looks annoyed constantly. I can't blame him, he's the only one not occupied with someone else. Well...maybe.

Mike just sits. We ask if he's ok, and he nods with a smile. He seems so unfazed, yes, but also like he's crumbling. His eyes are dull and his face is constantly blank. I'm starting to worry about him, really. The only person I can tolerate to have a normal conversation with anymore is Max. It's weird, and wrong. I don't know what to do and it's only been a week.

-

Updating once a day from now on. Hope everyone enjoyed💝

edit, 5-6-19: Oof these chapters better get interesting fast or imma cancel myself