Twenty Five

WikeWikeWikeWike🖤
Will makes the most adorable confession in this chapter (ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・✧

edit, 6-20-19: Sorry for all my notes but throwback to when they didn't have a ship name so I made my own. The good old days😪

Mike.

Why would Will even like someone like me? I have so many issues, and I can tell they're only going to pile on.

I don't know what's going on with me today, but I'm in some weird trance that I can't get out of. That dream has my mind going wild, but I can't speak my thoughts. People would think I'm going crazy.

I took my pants off, being careful of my bandages. But I noticed blood on one of the bandages, making me frown a bit. Did some open? I pulled the bandage off slowly, and a few small ones were bleeding. I pulled the other bandage off of my other leg, and they were all fine. I sighed, sitting on the ground and staring at my thighs.

I should just put new bandages on and go back downstairs, but my skin is itching now and I'm just watching the blood ooze out. I reached up, smearing the blood on my skin. I found one that had scabbed over, picking at it lightly, it started to hurt when I got to the middle of it, so I kept going.

"Mike?" I heard Will's voice from the hall, but I didn't answer. I just pulled my hand away from my leg, staring down at the ground. I heard him walk in slowly, stopping in front of me. "Where are your bandages?" He asked calmly, and I pointed at my dresser. He turned around, picking up the bandages and handing them to me. I covered both of my thighs, and he put the bandages back where he found them. I should've cleaned the ones I touched, but oh well.

I sat there in my underwear, staring at the ground. He eventually joined me, sitting right next to me.

"Will, I don't understand why you like me. I'm so messed up, and I'm just...I do look weird, Troy isn't wrong in that way," I mumbled, and he said nothing at first. "Sorry, I've known. You aren't too discreet." I shrugged, looking at him with slightly squinted eyes. He looked down, then looked back over at me.

"Mike, you don't look weird, you never did. I like you for many, many reasons that I won't go into," he mumbled, and I only nodded.

"Sometimes I feel like no one cares anymore or something. I don't know, I get these dark thoughts. Like...sometimes I don't see any reason why I'm still here, living," I admitted, and he was silent for a long, long time. When he finally did reply, his voice was quiet and sounded pained.

"You know, when I was in that place, I thought that was it. Multiple times, I wanted to just give in and let everything take over. But I thought about you, on the surface, and I felt like I could fight it. I found a reason to live, and to fight. I know I may not be your reason, and that's ok, you just need to find a reason. There's something out there keeping you alive, you just need to figure out what it is," he admitted, looking at me with thoughtful eyes. I didn't have much of a reply, I just nodded then looked down at the ground. "I made you tea, I'll go get it."

He left, and I smiled a bit. He knows how to make me feel better. I stood up slowly, looking forward and my eyes immediately focused on the wall above my dresser. I noticed I still hadn't taken down my plan to save El. Is that some kind of sign? My reason?

I turned around, looking for my pants I got out, and once again my eyes focused on something. The picture Will drew of me. My eyebrows furrowed, because both of the things I looked at had me feeling warm. They made me feel bubbly, and they made me want to continue on fighting.

I shook my head, yanking my pants on and immediately leaving my room. Sure, life is worth living, but does it have to be so difficult and confusing?

-

Mike my boi is feeling indecisive(;