Jin

Genre: Smut
Requested by: Annyeong_Sehun

It was already 1 a.m. when Jin comes home. Of course I understand that he needs to work, and being an idol is tough, but I need some love and affection from him too, right?

Jin spotted me in the kitchen, hair tied up in a bun and wore his favourite white T-shirt, while eating a cup of spicy ramyeon. Late night cravings. :)

"Hey, Mika. " he sighed, wrapping his arms around my petite waist. Jin placed his chin on my shoulder, leaving my neck with soft kisses.

"Stop. " I giggled as I felt ticklish, "Don't make me choke on my noodles again, please. "

"Alright. " he pouted, letting me go and sat beside me.

"I can see you're upset. " Jin said, "Is it because of me coming home late again? "

I nodded relentlessly, trying to avoid eye contact. Jin sighed again, stroking my head softly.

"I'm sorry. You know I really wanted to come home earlier but Nam Joon kept messing up with the choreography, so Bang PD-nim won't let us go— "

"Hush, you and I both know that actually you're the one who messes up. " I chuckled, "Jin-ah, I did not blame you, I just... Feel neglected. "

"Hmm, then I'll make it up to you. How about, I'll request for a three-day-holiday from Bang PD-nim? So that I can hang out with you, at somewhere.. "

"Where? " I asked.

He smiled and took out his phone, typing something before showing it to me.

'Banyan Tree Club & Spa'

"I know you love swimming, so why don't we spend some quality time at there? What do you say? "

Grinning, I nodded and hugged Jin.

"Aww, you're the best. "

"I know. "

--

"No, don't wear that! " Jin whined.

"But why? " I whined too, "Black shows my curves better. "

He insisted that I should wear the pink bikini he bought yesterday. I don't even know why he's so into pink.

"You know I hate pink, right? "

"Do you want me to cut that bikini into pieces? " he threatened.

"Fuck you. " I cursed under my breath, stripping out from my black bikini and snatched the pink one from him, "Give that to me! "

"Good girl. " he smirked, patting my head.

After changing into the pink bikini, Jin and I head to the pool. Being the mature one, I tried my best not to splash him back. Sometimes he's really childish, I swear. Oh, scratch that, he's childish all the time.

"Can you not? " I snapped at him jokingly.

"But it's fun! Oh, I wish Namjoon was here too. "

Lol, NamJin moment again.

"Hey, I'm thirsty. Be right back soon, gotta get some drink. " Jin said, climbing out from the pool and dried himself with a towel.

I hummed in response, leaning against the wall of the pool and staring into the sky painted in orange, red and yellow. As I was having my own leisure time, someone appeared before me. I have to admit, he has the looks and perfect body shape.

"Hello there, you're alone? " he asked.

"For the moment, I guess. My boyfriend went to get some drink. " I replied, emphasizing the boyfriend word. I have to, to let him know he has zero chances even though he's hot.

"I don't see him anywhere. "

"That's because he went to get some drinks. I said that just now, right? " I scoffed.

He smirked, "Okay. But I guess talking with me won't hurt right? I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind. "

So we started talking about our interests and stuff. I'm just being friendly to him. Although he kept trying to flirt with me, I won't fall for him as I already have a better guy which is Kim Seok Jin.

The guy's gaze dropped on my cleavage, and of course I tried to cover them. I crossed my arms in front of my breast, but that makes them look bigger, the guy's smirk getting wider too. Fuck, what the hell am I doing?

"Since we already know each other, can I have your phone number? " he asked, boldly.

I was about to decline his request, but Jin came towards us and grabbed my arm, forcefully pulling me up from the pool and away from the guy.

"Back off dude, she's mine. " he spat. If looks could kill, that guy should be dead by now. Jin dragged me into the men's locker without even giving me chance to respond or talk. Thank goodness there's no one in the locker but us.

Jin pulled me into one of the shower stall and locked the door. Growling, he turned me around and pushed me against the cold wall as he turned on the shower, letting the water hit my hot skin. Jin untied my bikini straps and his large palm covered both of my breast while his lips were planting hickeys on my neck.

"Jin— "

"It's daddy, excuse you. " he said, smacking my ass.

Fuck, his daddy kink is back, not that I mind though. Jin teased my nipple while one of his hand went down and rubbed my pussy in a slow pace.

"Such a slut, letting other guy watch your breast. They belonged to mine! " he exclaimed, squeezing it so hard that I yelled out in pain.

"Are you wet because of the water? Or you're wet for me, baby girl? " he asked, licking my earlobe.

"B-Because of you, daddy. " I stammered nervously.

He hummed in response, "Is daddy not enough for you? Why do you talk to other guy while daddy's not around? I've always remind you not to talk to strangers. Why disobey my words, baby girl? "

Jin teased my clit, making me unable to answer his question.

"Answer me! " he shouted.

"I— I'm so sorry, daddy! " I exclaimed in shock, "Forgive me. "

"You can't be forgiven. What you did is so not okay. I'm gonna fuck you so hard till you forget your own name. " hissed Jin.

His finger entered my pussy and slowly moving in and out, "Moan for daddy, baby girl. "

"Shit.. " I cursed as he added two more fingers, and increased the speed. My legs almost gave away when I was about to reach my climax.

Jin pulled out his fingers and licked them, "You taste sweeter than sweet. "

Isn't that Namjoon's part where he sang in Blood Sweat & Tears? I guess NamJin is real :')

Jin spread my legs wider to give him more access to fuck me. He entered me fully and started to move in an incredible speed. After a few more pumps, I could feel he's getting nearer to his climax as his member throbbed in me. Jin found my g-spot and tortured it by hitting it again and again.

My cries of pleasure getting louder too, along with the skin-slapping sound. Jin bent me over and fucked me with a whole new angle, which sent me over the edge.

"Daddy— I-I'm— " I couldn't even finish my sentence when I reached my climax.

"Oh shit, Mika! Ugh, you feel so tight around my— Argh! " Jin let out a final groan before shooting his hot seed into me.

He pulled out his member and kissed my forehead, "Sorry for what I said just now.. I shouldn't call you that. I'm just— Too jealous. I mean, how could you let another guy look at your breast? "

"I did not. Trust me. "

Jin gave me an apologetic smile and kissed me softly.

"So.. Up for another round? I wanted to make it up to you. "

"No, thank you. Have mercy on my pussy. "

"Lol that rhymes tho. "