Jimin

Genre: Angst

A/N: Forgive me I know this cutiepie won't do this to his future wife but but but, it's just a story eheheh :3

I tend to write lots of Angsty imagines lately. I wonder why. Maybe I'm just being an emotional lil shit. XD

YOUR POV:

23 years ago...

Mummy and daddy is fighting downstairs. I curled up into a ball in my blanket, trying to ignore the sound of loud cursing and glasses breaking.

What did I do to deserve a life like this? Why mummy have birth to me in the first place while she and daddy can't give me a nice life without hearing them fighting everyday?

I'm only 6 years old, I don't really understand what's going on. I don't understand why daddy and mummy are fighting. Is it my fault? Did I make any mistake that upsetted them?

Mummy asked me to go into my room, she gave me a weak smile before closing the door. And that's where daddy started yelling loudly. I am scared. I prayed to God every single day, hoping God will help me and my parents. I don't want to hear them fighting anymore.

One day, I was playing Lego in my room, alone. I don't really mind, as long as the house is peaceful and quiet. Mummy had to run some errands, so she left me in the house alone, she even told me not to open the door for any stranger.

I heard the door being unlocked, and I thought it was mummy. I excitedly got up from the floor and jumped on my bed, wrapping the blanket around me, giggling at the thought of mummy will play a short hide-and-seek with me. Mummy will always embrace me when she comes home.

I heard footsteps, and some giggling. I'm sure it's not belonged to mummy. I heard daddy's voice too. Curiously, I peeped through the door and saw daddy with another woman kissing. Who's the woman? What about mummy? Is daddy gonna abandon me and mummy?

"You son of a bitch! "

My eyed widened as I heard mummy's yelling, and it scares me. I hid under my blanket as usual, shaking in fear, hoping that they'll stop.

The sound of glasses breaking reached my ears again. This time, daddy roared at mummy: "You bitch! Why would I ever think to marry you?! "

After a while, the door being slammed and the house finally got quiet. I shakily got out from my bed, walking out from my bedroom to find mummy..

"Mummy? " I called out.

Mummy was hugging her knees while sobbing bitterly. Her arms and legs were covered in bruise and cuts. Did daddy beat mummy?

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry I made you suffer. I should've give you a better family, but I failed. It's all my fault. " Mummy said.

I hugged mummy tightly with my small arms, "Mummy, it's okay, it's not your fault. "

"Listen here, honey. " mummy said between her sobbing, "When I'm gone, you should be a strong girl, okay? I cannot live any longer, I'm sorry. "

"Mummy, what do you mean? You can't leave me alone, I love you mummy. " I cried out, although I'm not really understand what mummy said.

"I love you too, honey. I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. " she pressed her chapped lips on my smooth forehead.

Mummy tucked me in and sang my favourite lullaby that night. She was stroking my hair and looking at me with teary eyes.

"Mummy, I love you. Goodnight. " I muttered.