Rap Monster

Genre: Smut
Requested by: biscuitlacrima

Wow, I received three Rap Monster's request in a row. My baby got a lot of love recently and I'm so happy ❤❤

!!WARNING!! This chapter contains murdering, raping, dirty-talkings, pussy and dick yeah that's all bye.

NAMJOON'S POV:

I love it when she wears those tight shorts and tank top that squeezes both of her ass cheeks and breasts. They made them looked even more bigger. I want to caress her soft-looking ass. I want to squeeze them hard when I was riding her from behind.

She leaves the house every 5:40 in the morning, sometimes a few minutes late or earlier. She would wear her grey Adidas track suit. Oh, how her breast and ass jiggles when she runs. I wonder if they bounce that hard when she was on top of me, bouncing up and down.

She returns home at 6:50 from a nearby café after her morning exercise at the park. She would spend an hour in the house, probably showering and dressing up to go to work. She doesn't own a car, so she would take a bus to her workplace. She works in an entertainment building named BigHit Ent.

I stalked her every single day. I wrote letters and love notes to her, and paste them on her door every day. The first and second time I wrote to her, she would open them and read it. But now, she would groan and threw them into the trash can without even bothering to read them. Why? I thought girls love sweet and romantic letters?

I'm furious. I wanted her to read them! I wanted her to know how I feel!

This Friday night, someone picked her up in front of her house. She was wearing a red, tight and short dress that shows her curves perfectly. I followed the car and arrived at a well-known night club. I saw her grinding on someone's crotch, and I'm very mad about it. Since the night club is dim, and crowded, I spied on them and waited for the chance to let me attack that guy.

When she's gone to get some drinks, I made my way towards the guy with a pocket knife in my hand. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the back of the night club, where the huge trash cans were located. He looked at me in confusion, asking why did I dragged him here and who am I. I ignored all his questions. My knife went straight to his chest, plunging it in and out. The guy struggled and yelled in pain, but soon, he went eerily quiet. I smirked as I saw him lying amongst the junk. Yes, he belonged there. He's a trash, too.

I then went to the washroom to clean off the blood stains. After that, I went into the night club and spotted her. She was searching for that trash. Good, now he's gone. Tonight, she's mine for sure.

I drove to her house and crept into her home, trying to get in. Fortunately, she locked all the doors and windows, except for the window that leads to the kitchen. I landed on the floor safely, the house was pitch dark. Switching on the lights, I strolled through the hallway and stopped in front of her bedroom. When I entered her room, her lavender scent filled my nostrils. I can't stop inhaling. I'm going insane!

I rummaged her drawer and found her undergarments. Such forbidden pleasures.. I shoved the three black g-string into my pocket after sniffing them. Ah, I want to taste her too. This isn't enough.

Just then, I heard the main door was opened. Footsteps approaching me as I hid behind her door. As she stepped into the room, I covered her mouth and slammed the door shut, locking it. She squirmed under my grip, trying to escape, but I ain't letting her go because I finally got her.

"D-Don't hurt me! " she pleaded, "I can give anything you want, just don't hurt me! "

I smirked, pinning her on the bed, "Anything I want..? Well then, I've been craving for your body. I supposed you'll surrender them to me too, right? "

I traced my tongue from her shoulder to her neck, making her shiver. She cried, shaking her head in disapproval. "No! I'll give you money! Please, let me go! "

"No, baby girl.. Daddy wants to play with you. "

She kept screaming for help, so I shoved her mouth with a handkerchief. There we go, the muffled escaping her mouth wouldn't be too loud now. I tied her wrists against the headboard before ripping her dress off and going down to take off her panties. 

She kicked me in the stomach using her knee, causing me to groan in pain. But I love it, I love the pain she caused, I'm a fucking sadist. Kicking off my pants, along with my boxers, I spread her legs wide and pushed myself into her. Ah, I've been waiting for so long to feel her walls wrapping around my member.

My hips snapped to the front, totally lost in the rhythm. I can't stop pounding into her, feeling her tightening around me every time I thrust forward. Her whimpering got louder as time passed, signalling she's about to reach her climax.

We both came at the same time, the sound of skin slapping stopped. The room was dead silent. I caressed her bare skin, while taking off the handkerchief using the other hand.

"I'm gonna call the cops on you. " she said while shaking in fear and anger.

"Don't. " I growled.

She scoffed, "I fucking hate you. "

Without realizing, my hand reached into my pocket to get the knife. I stabbed her in the chest for ten times, until she stopped screaming and moving. Blood flowed out from her chest non-stop, coloring her bed sheet with dark red.

I threw the knife to the side and embraced her in my arms, laughing.

"Finally, you're mine. No one can have you now. "

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO FINISH. AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GIVE THIS A PROPER ENDING, SO I MADE NAMJOONIE KILLED THE GAL. MIANHAE.