Jungkook

Genre: Fluff
Requested by: -

After a tiring day at college, I went home directly, exhausted. As the door swung open, I saw a red paper on the floor. I picked it up and read:

Ready for the battle? ;)

I tilted my head to the side, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. This is exactly Jungkook's handwriting, but what does this mean? Ready for battle? What battle?

Suddenly, a string of water came from nowhere and wet my shirt. I gasped as the cold water touched my skin. I heard Jungkook giggling, and I marched towards the water gun which is on the coffee table.

Again, I was attacked by him. This time, Jungkook finally came out and start the battle fairly. I shot him in the face and he shrieked, running away. I chased him around the house.

"Catch me if you can. " Jungkook said.

(A/N: LOL GG'S SONG)

When he was out of sight, I decided to hide somewhere else so I can attack him when he comes. After a while, Jungkook came down from the stairs with a confused look. Aww, he's such a cutiepie.

"(Y/N)~ Where are you? " he cooed.

Jungkook sighed and plopped down on the couch, waiting for me to appear. I carefully crawl towards him from behind and attacked him with the water gun.

"Ah! " he yelled in surprise, unaware of my sudden attack.

Jungkook laughed when my water gun is out of water. He aimed it at me and tried to shoot me, but his gun is also out of water too.

Both of us laughed out loud. Ah, this is so much fun! I've never been so happy since three months ago because Jungkook was always busy with his work.

I looked up and realized Jungkook's wearing a white shirt, which means I can see his abs through his wet shirt. Blushing, I secretly admire his nice body in my mind.

"Like what you see? " Jungkook asked while smirking.

"No, I prefer Jimin's. " I said.

"I don't think you're gonna say that when I take this off. " he said, lifting up his shirt over his head and threw them across the living room.

'Damn, he's so sexy!' I was yelling in my mind but I kept a poker face outside.

"Let's go take a shower together, shall we? " Jungkook wriggled his eyebrows as he walked towards me, stroking my wet hair.

"No— "

"Let's go! " he exclaimed, scooping me up from the floor and rushed into the bathroom before I could protest.

Well, let's say we have another match of 'water battle' in the tub. >:)