Jin

Genre: Fluff
Requested by: zoesshi AGAINNNN

"Sup girl! "

Zoe gave him a death glare before stomping off to her class, leaving that troublemaker Kim Seok Jin with his friends behind.

"Ugh, he's freaking annoying! " Zoe grunted, pulling her face down with her hands.

"Come on, I don't really understand why do you hate him so much. He's handsome! " her friend beamed.

"I told you, he's a playboy. "

"I wouldn't mind if he dates me even he's just playing with my feelings ~ At least I get to be his girlfriend for a short time. " her friend giggled like a mad woman.

"But I do mind. " Zoe snapped, "Let's not talk about him anymore, alright? "

"Fine. "

At recess time..

"Do you want to go to the cafeteria? " Zoe's friend asked.

She shook her head in response, "No. I'm skipping lunch today. "

"But Jin's friends are gonna be there too! Oh gosh, I gotta see them eating their food sexily, especially Jimin! "

"Then go. " Zoe swatted her hand, leaning back against the chair and let out a sigh as she saw her friend left her in the classroom alone, skipping out from the class to the cafeteria.

Since no one is in the classroom with Zoe, she decided to go for a walk at her school courtyard. There are a lot of students walking around in pairs or groups, chatting with each other. Unlike Zoe. She preferred to be alone and rest under the tree just like usual.

But today, someone took her favourite spot. It was Kim Seok Jin, with another victim— I mean, girl.

Jin smirked at Zoe, turning his head to face the girl who was trapped in between his hands, leaning against the tree.

Zoe's heart throbbed a little, and not in the good way, as she saw Jin cupping the girls face, lips moving in sync with the girl.

Turning her heels with a sad face, she walks away from them, as far as she could.

But Jin is not done with her yet. After that day, Jin kept bothering Zoe every time he sees her. He just loved to tease Zoe. He just want to get her attention, but Zoe felt irritated.

Zoe was walking on the hallway, heading to the washroom. But Jin spotted her, and he ran towards Zoe.

"Wanna hang out after school? " he asked.

Zoe rolled her eyes, pushing him aside.

"Hey, would you stop ignoring me? " Jin burst out.

"Only if you stop being this annoying! " Zoe yelled, "And why don't you go and find the girl you kissed under the tree on that day?! "

"Oh, so you're jealous. " Jin gave Zoe his infamous smirk again.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not at all. Would you please move out the way and stop bothering me? You make me sick! "

Jin never expected those harsh words coming out from Zoe's mouth. He pursed his lips, staring at Zoe with an emotionless expression.

10 days had pass. Jin did not bother Zoe anymore. It was kinda strange for Zoe, and she didn't like it. She feels... Empty.

Whenever she walked pass Jin, she would steal a glance at him, expecting Jin to winks at her or flirts with her, but what did Jin do was keeping a straight face while continue walking. Not even once, Jin looks at her.

As usual, Zoe would skip lunch. She decided to go to the rooftop, which is the place she goes the least. Zoe doesn't really like going to the rooftop, because of the strong wind, which always messed her hair.

But she needs some air. She needs some quiet place.

Zoe pushed the door open, only to see Jin standing at the edge of the building. The wind blows so hard, messing Jin's brown hair. He finally noticed someone was staring at him for a long time, and when he turns to where Zoe's standing.

Zoe let go of the door knob, trying to leave the rooftop. But Jin stopped her. Jin called out her name.

"Zoe. Don't go. "

She was deciding whether she should listen to him, staying at the rooftop with Jin, or just go away?

With a loud sigh, Zoe closed the door as she walks towards Jin. There was an awkward silence between them, until Jin breaks the ice.

"Do you really hate me that much? " he asked.

Zoe shrugged, not answering his question.

"Don't worry, I won't get upset. Just answer me, honestly. "

"I don't hate you, that much. " Zoe answered.

"Good, because I like you. "

Zoe looked up at Jin, with a shocked face. Her mouth was slightly agape as her heartbeat increasing instantly.
"Don't give me that face. I really do like you. " Jin chuckled, ruffling her hair.

Still unable to calm down, Zoe asked: "You mean.. You like me as a friend— "

"No, I like you not as a friend. I was trying so hard to get your attention, but turns out I was annoying you. I wouldn't blame you for hating me, because I know you would fall in love with me one day. " Jin shoots Zoe a flirty wink.

"But— "

"Can you give me a chance to be your friend? I would like to be friends with you first, then maybe we can be more than friends in the future? "

Zoe staggered, unsure what to answer him.

"Fine.. " she said, at last.

"Thank you, chingu ~ " Jin beamed, kissing her cheek before running off while laughing like a maniac.

Zoe touched the spot where Jin kissed just a moment ago, smiling without realizing.

SORRY, I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHINGGGGGG GRRRRR.