Rap Monster

The serene sound of the bell rang as I pushed the door lightly and enter the café. It's the place where I usually hang out after school, alone. Once I was in the cafe, my nose was filled with the fragrance of coffee.

I prefer spending my free time here rather than the crowded Starbucks. It's easier to focus in here, which is more peace and quiet. It's not that I dislike Starbucks, but their stuff cost too much.

Unlike this unpopular café, the stuff on their menu are cheap and delicious. I always go for an iced mocha with two chocolate donuts. They never make me feel gross even I order them almost like, every day.

I greeted the familiar staff with a wide smile, heading to the counter.

"As usual? " the lady asked.

I nodded, fishing out some cash in my pocket and place them on her hand in a polite way, of course.

"Keep the change. " I said. Before I go to my all time favourite seat, which is at corner and right beside the glass window, I noticed a new, cute, tall guy who was decorating the freshly baked donuts. His sharp jawline and attractive figures makes me wonder that if he's flawless, or not. I've never seen someone that attracting before.

'Quit staring, (Y/N). ' I thought, walking away from the counter and proceed to my seat.

I set down all my stuff and my bag right beside me. As usual, I would take out my headphone and plug it into the iPod, waiting for my orders while trying to find inspiration to write my lyrics.

I was in my own world, nodding my head slightly as I follow the beats.

A cold substance hit my thigh makes my eyes shot open, wide. The guy, who I was staring at few moments ago, was chanting a 'sorry' while bowing countless time at me.

I pulled down my headphones to my neck, standing up from my chair when I saw the manager of this café running towards us.

"I'm really really sorry for what he did. " the manager said quickly, lightly slapping the guy's arm, "Apologize to her now. "

"I'm sorry, miss. It was an accident. " he said while giving me an apologetic look.

"It's okay, accidents happen. " I said, assuring him it's fine with a light pat on his shoulder, "Would you please look at my stuff while I go to the washroom to clean this stain? "

"Sure, miss. I'm really sorry about that. " he apologized again.

"It's alright. " I let out a chuckle, walking to the washroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror, hands supporting my body on the sink.

"Why am I feeling so nervous? " I asked myself quietly.

The image of the guy can't get out of my head. He was driving me insane within a few minutes. Am I... In love with him?

Nah, that's ridiculous. I never trusted in love after my boyfriend cheated me with my so-called best friend.

"Miss, I made you a new iced mocha. " the guy said, bowing again.

"Thank you.. Nam Joon-ssi. " his name escaped my lips as I read the name tag on his uniform.

"I'm really sorry- "

"Stop apologizing, I'm fine, really. " I said, sitting down.

"O-Okay... " Nam Joon stuttered, standing in an awkward position right beside me.

"Hey, you write songs? " he suddenly asked.

I nodded, "Yeah. "

"Wow, how great. " Nam Joon muttered, "Well, I'm going back to work now, sorry about just now. "