Please Don't Read..

Me: Happy Father's Day, 'Daddy' ❤❤ (20:18)

Me: I wish you could come home earlier so we can 'cuddle' on the bed. (20:18)

Me: Or maybe we can 'Netflix and Chill'. (20:20)

Me: I had already prepared a 'gift' for you, I'm sure you'll love it, 'daddy'. (20:20)

Me: Oh I can't wait to feel your hands on my body, or the sound of our skin slapping filled the room when you thrust from behind. (20:21)

Me: I'll suck you till you're dry and beg me to stop, 'daddy'. This is my second 'gift' to you. (20:22)

Me: Do you know I'm 'touching' myself right now? Moaning your name while I'm masturbating, as if you're right here, fingering me. (20:23)

Me: Oh 'daddy', my pussy needs you so badly. Please come home earlier, I'll spread my legs wide for you, waiting for you on the bed. (20:24)

Me: Ily <3 (20:24)

[messages read 20:31]

Namdaddy: You little slut, you gave me this huge boner while the guys are around me. Do you know I'm having a hard time covering it? (20:32)

Namdaddy: Imma pound into you without mercy, fucking you till you beg for no more. (20:34)

Namdaddy: Now, be a good babygirl for daddy till I got home, so you can show me the gifts you prepared for me, princess. (20:35)