Rap Monster

Genre: Fluff
Requested by: -

"Quick! He's coming! " whispered Taehyung as the other members were changing (Y/N)'s name to 'Jin hyung' in Namjoon's phone.

"Act normal, act normal. " said Yoongi as they all put on their poker face and continued playing on their phone casually.

"Guys, did you see my phone— Oh, it's right here. " Namjoon mumbled to himself as he saw his phone on the table.

"Weird. I remember I left my phone in the recording studio. "

"You're so forgetful, hyung. " Jungkook said with a low chuckle.

Namjoon smiled and scratched his head, "Yeah. I have lots of work to do recently. "

"You sure it's not because of your mind is full of (Y/N)? " Jin teased the already blushing cinnamon roll.

"W-What— I— "

"Why don't you just ask her out? I'm sure she likes you too. " Yoongi commented.

Namjoon sighed, shaking his head.

"No, she won't. " said Namjoon before leaving their practice room.

"We'll see. " Jimin cackled evilly when he heard Namjoon's footsteps getting farther.

NAMJOON'S POV:

(Y/N).. She's not even my ideal type. Like I said, I wanted a tall, sexy girl as my girlfriend, but (Y/N) is total polar opposite from my ideal type. Still, I like her— No, scratch that. I love her very much. She's not sexy, but she's beautiful. She's short, but her height makes her look cute. Ah, every time when I see her I'll get nervous. The members noticed it, and they kept teasing me about it. (Y/N) seemed to know that I'm interested in her, but I guess she doesn't like me.

Who is she you ask? She's our make-up artist. Every time when she apply mascara on my eyes, my heart thumps faster than ever since her face is so close to mine. It feels like we're gonna kiss—

Aish, what the fuck am I thinking?!

Groaning, I slapped myself so hard that my cheeks sting now. How stupid. I never thought I would fall for a girl this deeply.

I decided to ask Jin hyung about advices. I do that all the time though.

Me: hyung, where are you now?

Jin: ??

Me: wot

Jin: u mad or smth bro? 

Me: obviously no

Me: whats wrong

Jin: nothing

Jin: why did you call me hyung?

Me: ... dafuq is wrong with you today

Jin: ffs you're the one who's acting weird today

Me: ok idk what's going on but i need ur advice

Jin: why don't just ask your members?

Me: ??? i thought you're my member too?

Jin: dis is rly confusing rn but go on

Jin: im free anyway