Rap Monster

Requested by: Elizabethhzt379
Genre: Smut | Daddy Kink

Do not continue reading if you feel uncomfortable and then report this to Wattpad. I will track u down if you do that bish.

Anyway, enjoy!!

A sharp inhale, a loud exhale... I can still hear his heavy breathing even the music blasting by ears.

His chest heaving up and down, as his eyes never left my body. Glad I caught his attention.

With a devilish smirk, I continued grinding on one of his bandmate— Jimin. Jimin held me by my hips, letting out a soft moan as I pressed my butt further.

He wanted this. He didn't invite me to join them in the club. He told me to stay in his apartment and don't wait for him because he's gonna be late. He has to stay up working on their upcoming album.

He lied. When Jimin texted me that I should go and join them, and sent me the club's address, I calmed myself and walked towards Nam Joon's closet.

I pulled out a box which contain a piece of black, shining dress, that hugs my skin so tight and it's really exposing. Not that I care. I wanted to show Nam Joon how to appreciate me. And how guys are yearning to make me theirs.

"You're so sexy today, Beth. " Jimin whispered into my ear, his fingers ran across my burning skin.

"I know. " I simply answered, "I gotta go and get some drinks. "

"And I'll be here waiting for you for the next dance. " Jimin said, kissing my cheek.

I stole a glance at Nam Joon. He was still staring at me. Tsk tsk, doesn't he knows that staring is rude? I shoot him a flirty wink and swayed my hips, making my way to the counter.

Before I could make an order, I was dragged out from the club. Nam Joon forcefully pushed me into his car and not giving me a chance to protest. He then get into the driver seat and started the engine real quick.

Poor Jimin, he was waiting for me like a fool. But well, from the look Nam Joon gave me, I know something fun is gonna happen to me when we both got into his apartment.

We didn't talk all the way home, and to be honest I was a little scared because Nam Joon drove on full speed. Luckily we got home safely.

I kicked my heels away and stumbled into Nam Joon's apartment. I was counting down, 1.. 2.. 3..

As I thought. Nam Joon, pinned me on the wall with both of his strong arms. Oh God, I can tell that he's really jealous right now. Nam Joon gritting his teeth— A sign of him angry or jealous.

"What are you thinking? Grinding on my member's crotch in the club, in front of me? " he growled, using his destructive power and tore my dress into pieces.

I love this side of him. This is a huge turn on for me.

"Well, Jimin doesn't know that I'm your girlfriend, so it's not his fault, right? Because you never announced our relationship. " I talked back, scoffing at him.

Nam Joon, pulling out his belt and turned me around, caressing my butt cheek and used the belt to whip my ass. It stung, but I don't give a shit. I want more of this.

"This is what you get for talking back to daddy, baby girl. " Nam Joon whispered, yanking down my damp panties and hoisted me up. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist as he carried me into our shared bedroom.

This is it. I've been waiting for so long for a daddy kink sex.

"Don't even move a muscle, you heard me? " he hissed. I can only nod and waited for him obediently on the bed.

He came back with a vibrator in his hand, and naked. His member standing proudly, leaking with pre-cum.

Now we're both even.

A faint, buzzing sound filled the room. The vibrator met my womanhood and immediately made me arched my back in an acute angle.

"Apologize to daddy now, or daddy will make you suffer. "

I refused, because I know that'll make him get even rougher and hornier.

He shoved the vibrator further, making me almost reach my climax. But before I could let out all my fluids, Nam Joon pulled away the vibrator. I let out a low groan, clasping my legs together to get some more friction, hoping that I can cum.

But I know that only Nam Joon can make me reach my ecstasy.

"On all fours. " he commanded.

"Ah! " I winced in pain as Nam Joon's large palm met contact with my ass, the exact spot where he hit just a moment ago.

"Say sorry. "

"I-I'm sorry, daddy! "

"Good girl. " he sighed, chuckling darkly and put his hands on my hips, lining up himself from behind.

The bed rocked back and forth, our sweaty bodies stick together in one piece, moving in sync. I let out a shameless moan and Nam Joon did the same too.

Sex could be really tiring. Especially rough sex. Nam Joon pulled his member out from me and collapsed beside me, pulling the covers up to cover both of us.

"I'm sorry, Beth. " he muttered.

"What? " I looked at him in disbelief.

"I said I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lied to you that I'm at the studio, working overtime while actually I was in the club with my friends. "

"So you do realize I'm upset? " I scoffed.

"Of course, you're my jagiya. But Beth, please don't do that to any of my members again, okay? I'm freaking jealous. "

"Well who started this first? Lying to me about working on your upcoming album but actually he's enjoying with a bunch of sexy girls in the club. "

Nam Joon snuggled up to me closer and kissed my forehead. Aww, that melted my heart. Sometimes I hate myself for forgiving him so easily.

"Mianhae, Beth. I thought you would get mad if I told you I was in the club, so I decided to lie. And I'm sorry I did not announce our relationship. "

"We're dating for 9 months, shouldn't you tell them already? " I asked, "Or you don't want to announce because you have another girl? "

"No, Beth. I only have you! I love you! " he raised his voice, "Look, I'm truly sorry for what I did. I know even I apologize a million times to you— "

I cut him off with a kiss, my arms circling his waist. He finally stopped babbling, and gladly returned the kiss.

"I know, stop apologizing. " I whispered.

"I love you, Beth. " Nam Joon whispered back, "And I will tell everyone that you are mine, tomorrow. I don't care what will they say, but I will stick with you forever. I will never leave you. "