Jimin

Genre: Sad
Requested by: -

This is the day where (Y/N) will walk down the aisle and make vows. I got up from my bed, looking at my white tuxedo hanging on my door. I smiled to myself, walking into the bathroom and took a long shower since I still have hours to go till I meet (Y/N).

"Ah, I'm so handsome. " I murmured as I check myself out in the mirror, smirking, "(Y/N)'s gonna praise me. "

I looked at a picture frame which has (Y/N) and I inside it. We were about 10 years old in the picture, playing Lego in my room while my mother snap a picture of us. I kept it beside my bed and look at it every single day.

Heading to the church, I'm getting nervous and nervous. When I finally arrived at the venue, (Y/N) came out and greeted me, hugging me so tight that I was almost suffocated.

"Aish, I thought you're not gonna come! " she whined.

I chuckled, "I won't miss this big day, pabo. "

"(Y/N), your mother is asking for you! " one of her bridesmaids called out.

"Oh, see you later, handsome. " she winked, blowing a kiss to me before leaving me.

I walked into the church, greeting every guest. I took a deep breath before sitting down in front of the elegant piano, cracking my fingers.

And the door opened, revealing my beautiful (Y/N), standing beside her father. She waved at me slightly, and I smiled at her. I started playing the piano, as she and her father walked down the aisle, walking towards the priest and her soon-to-be husband— Kim Seok Jin.

Ah, they looked perfect together, I couldn't deny it. Even though every step she takes break my heart, I couldn't just stop playing the piano. Looking at my best friend exchanging rings with Seok Jin, my tears are threatening to spill.

"You may kiss the bride. " said the priest.

Seok Jin held (Y/N)'s hands before leaning forward to kiss her on the lips. Her relatives and friends cheered, clapping their hands as they stood up.

(Y/N) turned around and smiled at me, mouthing a 'thank you'. I nodded and forced a smile, walking towards the newlyweds and congratulate them.

"Thank you, Jimin. You're my best best friend forever! " (Y/N) squealed, her tears rolled down her cheeks, ruining her mascara.

"Stop crying, you look ugly already. " I teased, "Ah, I have something important to do, gotta go now. Bye. "

"Goodbye, Jimin. " she bid.

I was the first one to walk out from the church, heading to the carpark and silently, secretly crying. I took out a diamond ring in my pocket, staring at it blankly.

This ring is supposed to be on (Y/N)'s finger. I'm supposed to be standing beside her today. But it's all too late. I blame myself. I should've tell her how I feel before Seok Jin did. I'm such a coward.

"Goodbye.. " I said one last time as I looked back at them, throwing the ring to the floor, looking at it rolls into the drain.

I won't be needing it anymore.

Uh.. So, basically I got this scene from Taeyang's Wedding Dress. Gosh, I cried so hard every time I watch the MV. Sorry if it's lame.