When you want to break up with them..

Rap Monster:

He probably would agree with your idea, since he knows that he's busy because of his work, and he doesn't have enough time to accompany you and spend much time with you.

But then he'll think of you when he saw your stuff in his room, or your photos in his phone. Namjoon may look tough, but he'll secretly cry at night because how he regrets he let you go. Then he'll probably make a new song, specially dedicated to you. Namjoon will try to win your heart back again.

Jin:

I can see Jin would be depress, but as the eldest amongst his members, he won't show that he's affected because of the break up.

But he'll probably lose his appetite. Don't be surprise if he looks weak and thin in photos. He'll figure out how to win you back, and maybe asks Namjoon for tips. Since Namjoon is more experienced in relationship. (yea.)

Suga:

Same as Namjoon, Yoongi would just shrug off and let you decide. But a week later, he'll realize that he needs you. He just couldn't focus on his work. He'll mess up during their dance practice, or locks himself in his room, refuse to go out.

Until his band mates are worry as hell, and they'll call you to comfort Yoongi. It's up to you, whether you want to be with him again, or not.

J-Hope:

Hoseok would be devastated. His grin turns into a frown as you say you want to break up with him.

He would be like: "No, jagiya! Why would you want to break up with me?! I may not look good like other men out there, but please don't break up with me! I promise I will stay loyalty to you forever! "

If you still leave him, Hoseok would he gloomy all day. You will never see the cheerful J-Hope in camera or on stage. Until he moves on, or you get back with him, he would be depress.

Jimin:

Jimin is alike with Hoseok. He would probably cry on spot, begging you not to break up with him.

Yah, have you seen this baby? How can you leave him when he cries? Unless you're blind. So... There's no way you'll break up with him.

:D

V:

Taehyung would lock himself in his room all day, thinking what did he do. Why do you want to break up with him.

He would ask advice from Jin, and think about how to make you fall for him once again. He really cherishes this relationship, and he wouldn't want to end this relationship just like that.

Maybe you'll see Taehyung posts a photo on their official Twitter. The photo would be him hugging his lion plushie in his pyjamas, and the caption would be:

(Y/N), please come back to me. I need you by my side. See this lion in my arm? I kept imagining that it was you. I miss you. I still love you.

Jungkook:

WTF GURL R U CRAZY TO LEAVE DIS KOOKIE? OH YOU DON'T WANT HIM? OH OKAY, I'M SURE JIMIN WANTS HIM.

:)

Okay but seriously, Jungkook would be depress as fuck. He won't show his bunny teeth in front of the camera, or at any fansign.

SO NEVER LEAVE DIS KOOKIE, IN THE NAME OF THE JIBOOTY.