V

Genre: Fluff

It's 7 P.M. right now, and I just got up from my so-called 'nap'. I slept too long, I was worn out due to my mountains of homeworks. Being a college student is really tiring.

I lazily dragged myself into the kitchen to cook dinner for myself. But to my dismay, there were none suitable ingredients to cook even ONE dish. I ran out of salt, cooking oil, and most importantly, MEAT. I cannot survive without MEATTTTT.

Sighing, I slammed the refrigerator door and threw myself on the bed, hand reaching for the phone on the nightstand. I'm too tired and lazy to go out to get groceries or take my dinner at a restaurant, do I decided to search for the nearest and nicest fried chicken restaurant.

Just like Cheon Song-Yi from My Love From The Star, she once said chicken plus beer is the best combination ever. And of course, I followed her suggestion and hell yeah she was right.

A photo of a restaurant painted with some light colours and a chicken mascot at the front of the store came up. Beside the photo, there was a phone number. I checked the rating, and it was high. It was the highest amongst the similar restaurants.

I didn't hesitate to call, and impatiently waiting for them to pick it up. I NEED MEAT, PRONTO. My stomach kept growling and growling, like a starving wolf.

"Yeoboseyo? Henry Chicken Restaurant here! " a guy with cute voice said.

"Hi, I want to order two sets of 3-pieces spicy fried chicken for delivery, drumsticks only please. " I said.

"Miss, you can choose either beer or coke, it comes with the set you ordered. And please tell me your address. "

"(House address), and I'll take beer. Make it quick, okay? " I said.

"Okay, miss. Your order will arrive in about 10 minutes. Thank you! "

Ugh, 10 minutes?! I'm starving like hell now, and I still have to wait for 10 minutes?!

I tried to focus on reading the novel I bought few days ago, but to no avail, the sound of my stomach grumbling made me even more frustrated. So I slammed down the book on the coffee table and went outside to the doorstep, sitting on the floor while waiting for an angel to send some food for the poor me.

The sound of the motorbike alerted me. I jumped up and rushed to outside, thanking the delivery guy without even bother to take a look at him.

I snatched the plastic bag which contains my orders from his hand and sprinted back into my house, slamming the door behind me and opened the box of chickens and gobbled down everything.

Knock knock knock

I was still chewing on the chicken drumstick when some stupid people knocked on my door, interrupting me and my friend chickens date.

"What do you want— " I yanked the door open, causing the guy fell forward and bumped me, making me fall with him.

A loud thud could be heard as both of us collided with the cold floor. I groaned in annoyance and brushed off the dust as I stood up.

"Oh.. The delivery guy. What do you need? " I asked.

The guy chuckled, "Miss, I know you're hungry, but you haven't pay for the food yet. " he said.

Someone throw me into a deep sea and let me drown to death. I am so embarrassed right now. How could I forget?!

"Omo! I'm so sorry! " I apologized and bowed a few times, fishing out some cash from my pockets and gave it to the delivery guy.

He counted the money and smiled, nodding his head and mumbled a 'thank you'. Our eyes met as he looked up, I don't know what do they call the weird feelings in your stomach. Butterflies..?

Those perfect eyes.. And nose.. And lips.. Hey, can anyone play Eyes Nose Lips by Taeyang from Bigbang please? I need some background music right now. Author-nim, please add some sparkly effect like how those dramas do.

"I'm Taehyung, but you can call me Bwi. " that Taehyung guy said.

"I-I didn't even ask for your name. " I said quickly, avoiding eye contact with him.

"I can tell you're interested in me, it's okay, you're pretty cute. " Taehyung winked, stroking my cheeks.

"Yah, is it allowed to flirt with your customer? "

"Well, of course not. But you're an exception. You're special. " he winked again. I swear to God I will smash my lips on his if he does that one more time.

"Anyway, nice to see you, cute one. Hope you'll order from us again so I will have the chance to meet you once again. " Taehyung said, walking out from my house.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot something. " he turned around and gave me a business card, "That's my number, feel free to call. Bye, gorgeous. "

Taehyung pecked my cheek and ran towards his motorbike, waving at me and started the engine, leaving me stunned, standing at my doorstep.

The hunger was all gone and replaced by happiness. I looked down at the card and read out his name.

"Kim Tae Hyung, owner of xxx restaurant. 010-xxxxxxxx. "

I giggled, asking myself why would a boss himself deliver the orders from his customer? He sure is weird. And I like it.