When you're too short to kiss them

*Hyung line only*

Rap Monster:

You and Namjoon were hanging around in his studio, your eyes wandered to his thick lips and you felt a strong urge to kiss him. So when he stood up, you followed his action too and stopped him when Namjoon was about to walk out from the studio to get something. You stood on your toes and placed both of your hands on his shoulders, trying to kiss him but eventually failed. Namjoon chuckled, hoisting you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"You could've just tell me you want a kiss. " he said in a sexy voice. You smiled and leaned in to meet his lips, and then Namjoon pressed you against the wall, his hand went into your shirt, caressing your skin. And you two spent the whole afternoon making love in his studio.

Jin:

Jin was cooking in the kitchen, as per usual. He was making dinner for both of you and you're watching him from aside since he banned you to help him because one time, you almost burnt down the kitchen. You grumbled under your breath as you slowly walked towards him, hugging him from behind. He chuckled and let you hug him as he was preparing your dessert.

"This is not enough. " you thought. Trying to get his attention, you slipped under him and now you're in front of him, in between his arms, against the kitchen counter. Jin pouted slightly, making his lips look even more delicious. Your tongue grazed over your bottom lip as you pressed your face nearer to his, trying to kiss him. Jin laughed and pushed the dessert aside, lifting you up to the counter and kissed you slowly.

Suga:

Yoongi is not as tall as Namjoon, but you're still too short to kiss him. When he was checking out some cool beanies in a store, with his members, you stood beside him and grumbled constantly. You hated beanies, but you had no choice but tag along with them because you hate staying alone in their dorm. It's kinda creepy when you're alone.

You tapped his shoulder and he groaned, ignoring you. You frowned and tiptoed, thinking that you might get his attention if you kiss him. But it was hard enough to meet his lips. He shot you a weird look before realizing what you're actually doing. Yoongi would smirked and teased you before leaning down and kissing you.

J-Hope:

Hoseok was in his own world of music. His headphones on his ears, blasting his own mixtape. He was dancing to his own music, his moves attracted your attention. You called him a few times but he didn't heard you. You pouted slightly and jumped in front of him.

Thinking that you probably want to dance with him, Hoseok grabbed your hands and danced with you. You furrowed your eyebrows and puckered your lips, trying to kiss him, but you are too short. Hoseok didn't realize you're trying to do so. He grinned and spun you around, making you groan. You pulled down his headphones to his neck, which surprised him.

"I just want to kiss you! Ugh, why do you have to be so tall? " you complaint.