Rap Monster

Genre: Fluff

Just a short imagine...

I lazily ran my fingers across the keyboard, pressing R-A-P M-O-N-S-T-E-R F-A-N M-E-E-T-I-N-G

Rap Monster, oh, that awesome human being. Also known as Kim Nam Joon, or you can call him Sexy Brain, or God of Destruction too.

But I prefer Nam Joon. Nam Joon, such a cute dork. He was stretching his lips so wide, and I couldn't believe how he could do that. That makes him looks like a clown, but still, he's cuter than any clown.

The video started. The background music played, and the fans are starting to move forward to get their albums and posters signed.

Some of them chatted for a while with Nam Joon, and some of them gave him those cute gifts. I love it when someone gives him a crown made of flower, and he'll put it on his head.

Just then, a girl moved to Nam Joon and Nam Joon intertwined his fingers with her. I couldn't see the girl's face, but I can tell she's super happy. Oh my gosh, who wouldn't.

The girl said something and Nam Joon nodded, letting go of her hands. He gave her a wide grin, and the girl in front of him poked his dimple.

I couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous. A loud 'Jagiya, I'm home!' pulled me back into reality. I exited YouTube and jumped off the chair, sprinting towards the main door.

There he is. My man. Kim Nam Joon. Standing at there with his arms wide opened, ready to embrace me.

"Nam Joon! " I squealed, jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist as he caught both of my thigh.

Inhaling his minty scent, I buried my face into his chest and muffled a, "I missed you. "

"Hey baby. " Nam Joon said, kissing my forehead and stroking my cheeks.

My hand, went to his face, using my fingertips and lightly tapped on his smooth cheeks. Nam Joon flashed his infamous wide smile, showing his dimple.

"I watched a video just now, a fan poked your dimple at the fansign, and I'm a little bit jealous. " I admitted, pouting a little.

Nam Joon grabbed my index finger and move it towards his dimple, pressing it twice.

"Don't be. At least you can touch whenever you want, right, jagi? " he said.

I nodded shyly, burying my face in his chest once again.

"Are you hungry, Joonie? Do you want something to eat? I'll cook for you right away. " I said.

"Yeah, I'm hungry as hell. " he muttered, "Are you on the menu? Because I was craving to eat you. "

Nam Joon sent a wink as he ran upstairs to our room, while he's still carrying me, leaving me speechless.

"The fans don't get this, do they? " Nam Joon asked, teasingly as he wriggled his eyebrows and tugged down my panty.

"No. I'm the only one who get this. " I answered.

"Let daddy make you feel like you're the luckiest girl in the world tonight. " he whispered.

And I'll leave the rest to your wild imaginations.