Suga

Genre: Fluff
Requested by: Applermeh

YANNA'S POV:

I was sitting on the bench while eating a lollipop, looking at Yoongi who was showing such amazing skill in basketball. He passes through his opponent with ease, shooting the ball into the net.

That's where I jumped up and cheer. Yoongi looked at my direction and gave me a cute grin. Ah, that makes my heart flutter.

I ran down to the basketball court, not minding him sweaty and sticky, I just give him a hug. And of course, Yoongi hugs me back too.

"Great job, you won again! " I beamed.

"Of course, who am I? " he said with a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah right. " I mocked, handing him a small towel.

"Thanks! "

You might think that I'm his girlfriend, but no. I'm not. I'm just his closest, best friend.

"Yoongi-ah, can you teach me how to play basketball? " I asked him out of the blue.

"You? Wanna play basketball? " Yoongi questioned, scowling at me.

"What's wrong? Can't girls play? "

"Girls can play but... I don't think you can. " he laughed, "You'll hurt yourself. "

"Fine! " I stomp on his feet, making him groan as I walked away from him.

"Yah, wait up! " Yoongi called out from behind, trying to catch up with me.

"Go away. " I snapped.

"Yanna ~ " he whined like a kid, swaying my arm back and forth, "Don't be mad at me, please? "

I glared at him, yanking my hand away and walk off.

"Alright alright! I'll teach you- "

"You're the best! " I jumped on him, arms and legs wrapping around him.

"Get off of me, you're so heavy! " Yoongi yelled.

"Let's go let's go ~ " I get down from him, tugging his arm and pull him towards the basketball court.

~

"Your palm have to curve down a little when you hit the basketball. " Yoongi instructed, standing right beside me with his arms crossed.

"Like this? " I asked, using so much effort to hit the basketball just like how Yoongi instructed. But nope. I still failed to play like him. I can't even make the basketball bounce.

Honestly, I am not interested in playing basketball. I hate sports, because I'm not a sport person.

"Not like that! Try again! " he hissed.

Fortunately, I can make the ball bounce after a few tries.

"Ah, that's right! Now, I'll teach you how to shoot the ball into the net. " Yoongi said, "Stand right here and aim properly, and shoot. "

Shieeeeet. I can't even make the ball till halfway of the net. Guess I'm too weak to shoot the ball this far.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, picking up the ball and hands it to me.
"Hold it. "

He stood behind me and hold my arm, almost like a back-hug. Okay, maybe I watched too much drama. Maybe Yoongi was just trying to teach me without any other intentions.

"You have to be in this position, so that it'll be easier to shoot. " Yoongi said, still not releasing my hands.

"O-Okay.. " I stuttered.

"What's wrong? Are you nervous with me being so close with you? " he chuckled, placing his chin on my shoulder, making my body go stiff.

"O-O-Of course not! " I denied.

"If not, why are you stuttering so much? " he asked, releasing my hand (finally) and travelled down to my waist, wrapping with his snow-like arms.

"What the hell are you doing?! " I shouted, trying to act like I'm mad as hell, but actually I was on cloud nine. My best friend, no, my crush was hugging me from behind!

"Hugging my best friend. " he answered bluntly.

"Someone might see us, Min Yoongi. They'll misunderstood. " I said, my heart breaking into pieces when I thought back that we're just best friends.

"So? Let them be. "

"Yoongi - "

He spun me around and crashes his lips on mine, holding my arm tightly as I clutched on his shirt tightly.

After a while of our battle of tongues (see what I did there >;D), we pulled apart from each other at the same time.

Both of us fell into silent, head hanging low. I was the first to break the ice.

"So... What's the reason for kissing me? " (LAME QUESTIONNNNNNN)

"Well.. I- I.. "

"I like you. " I cut him off before he could finish his
sentence. That makes his eyes go wide when he stares at me.

"I said I like you. " I muttered, my heart thumping so loud that I guess Yoongi could hear my heartbeat.
"I- "

"It's okay, I know you don't like me. I know the kiss doesn't meant anything. L-Let's just forget everything, alright? " I said, forcing a smile, ready to run away from him.

"Wait! " Yoongi grabbed my wrist and pulls me back.

"I like you too. Sorry for being such a coward not to confess first. " he mumbled.

"What did you say at first? " I asked, teasing him.

"I said.. I like you. " he mumbled again.

"What? " I asked again.

"Aish, this is so annoying! " Yoongi groaned, cupping my cheeks and crashes his lips onto mine once again.

"There! Are you satisfied with my answer?! " Yoongi yelled in embarrassment, balling up his fist.

"No, I want to hear those three words. " I said.

"Jagi, don't do this to me please? " he gave me his famous pout.

"Since you called me 'jagi', I'll let you off this time. " I beamed.

"Did I call you 'jagi'? " Yoongi gasped.

"Yes. "

"Gosh, this is so gross. " he cringed in disgust, running away from me.

"Yah, yeobo ~~ " I teased him, following behind him.

"Stay away from me! "

And that's probably the best day of my life because my best friend, a.k.a my crush, a.k.a Min Yoongi became my boyfriend.