V

Genre: Fluff and semi-smut huehue
Requested by: xzoesshi

"I'm ready! " Zoe hopped down the stairs happily, a wide grin spread across her face.

"Wait. " Nam Joon yanked her back into their house before Zoe could put on her shoes on the doorstep.

"What for? " she asked, annoyed. She knew Nam Joon, her brother, was going to babble about how short is her pant and how revealing is her shirt, but not this time. Zoe had wear something that Nam Joon couldn't get upset about.

"Go grab a jacket. " he ordered.

"But it was 35 degrees out there! Are you trying to make me melt? " Zoe scoffed.

"I don't care. Go put on a jacket now, or no meeting my band mates. "

"Ugh, fine. " Zoe grumbled, stomping up to her room to grab a red jacket.

~

"Remember what I told you? You have to be two metres apart from — "

"Yes, Kim Nam Joon-ssi. Rule number 1, stay two metre apart from every member. Rule number 2, no skin contact with them. Rule number 3, no flirting with them. " Zoe said, rolling her eyes.

"Good. Now, let's go. " Nam Joon said as parked his car.

In the BigHit building...

"Hyung, why are you late? " Jimin whined, "We missed you so much! "

"So this is how BTS in real life. Ah, how cute! " Zoe thought herself, swallowing a giggle.

"Who's this? " Jin asked, pointing at Zoe.

"H-Hello, I'm Zoe. I'm Nam Joon's sister. " Zoe said.

"Really?! Oh my gosh you're so cute!! " Hoseok shrieked like a girl, pinching Zoe's cheeks.

"Yah yah yah! " Nam Joon separated them, standing between Zoe and Hoseok.

"Do not go near my sister, or else I'll use my destructive power and destroy whoever who goes near Zoe. " he growled.

Zoe ignored Nam Joon, walking away from him and scan the room, hoping to spot her ultimate bias— Kim Tae Hyung. And there he is. Standing across her with a surprised look.

The first time they shared eye contact, they had a strong feeling that this is called — Love at first sight. The moment when Zoe stared into Taehyung's eyes, she felt her heart skipped a beat. Little did she knows that Taehyung had also fallen in love with her.

"Zoe, come here. Stay away from that alien. " Nam Joon said. As the sensitive guy, he sent a death glare at Taehyung as he realized something's wrong with that kid.

When they're practicing their dance, Zoe noticed that Taehyung was looking at her reflection through the polished mirror. She lowered her head just to avoid his intense gaze. But in the meantime, Zoe wanted to look at Taehyung too, but she was too shy.

Zoe excused herself to the washroom as they finished practicing. In the hallway, she followed the direction Nam Joon gave her. As she stopped at the entrance of the washroom, a light tap on her shoulder made Zoe startled a little.

"Sorry for scaring you. " Taehyung mumbled, scratching his head while he kept his gaze on his feet.

"It's okay. " Zoe said shyly.

"I know this is weird but.. Can I have your number? Maybe we could hang out or something next time? " he stated, "And I know I would be a dead meat if Nam Joon hyung finds out. "