Suga

Genre: Fluff

just a short imagine..

You always read fluffy fanfictions on Wattpad like the couples cuddling on the bed on cold days with a thick cover wrapped around them. You always wanted to try that with Yoongi, but he always comes up with an excuse like he's busy or something.

But still, you wanted to know how it feels to cuddle with your love one. One fine day, a few days before Christmas, it's extremely cold and you're shivering. The hot cocoa and the heater couldn't help to warm your body.

You sighed, glancing at Yoongi who was casually sitting beside you on the couch with a blanket covered till his neck. He was focusing playing Colour Switch. Whenever he loses, he'll let out a soft groan or curses under his breath.

Yoongi groaned again when you try to cover yourself with his blanket. He looked at you for a moment and returned to his stupid game. You snuggled up to him and lied your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Hey, can you not? " Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, "It's really uncomfortable. Get yourself a blanket. "

He tugged on his blanket harshly and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, all I wanted was just a cuddle. Is it really hard for you to do that?! " you raised your voice, startling Yoongi.

He stared at you in shock, his lips were apart. When Yoongi tried to say something, you cut him off.

"Just continue focusing on your phone then! I'll call Namjoon over and rather cuddle with him! " you yelled in his face, stomping off to your room and slammed the door shut.

Atonished, and jealous at the same time, Yoongi threw his phone to the side and sighed out loud. Guiltiness washed over him as he slowly made his way to your room.

"Can I come in? " you could hear his faint voice over the door.

"Go away! " you shouted, burying your face in the pillow and wrapped the blanket tighter around yourself.

Yoongi ignored your last comment, twisting the doorknob and saw you curled up into a ball, shivering in cold.

He smiled to himself. You felt the bed sink to the side as Yoongi sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm just, really uncomfortable with cuddling, that's all. " he whispered, hugging your petite waist.

"Then don't. Leave me alone. " you hissed.

"I couldn't do that. " he murmured, crawling under the blanket with you and flashed you his rare gummy grin.

"Is my baby that cold? Or am I just that irresistible and makes my girlfriend wants me badly? " he asked cockily.

You glared at him and tried to get out from the blanket, but Yoongi held you in place.

"Let's cuddle. " said Yoongi, kissing your forehead.

You blushed as he proceeded to kiss you on the lips.

"Or we can do more than that. "