Suga

Suga as Zoe's brother

Request by: exomongg

"Do you want me to walk you to class? " Yoongi asked Zoe, patting her head lightly.

Zoe shook her head, "I'm fine. "

"Are you sure? " he asked again, worried about his little sister.

"Yes. I can walk by myself, I'm a grown girl now. " Zoe said, putting up a smile.

"Hmm, okay then. Nam Joon and the guys are waiting for me there, bye. See you after school. " Yoongi said.

"Tell Jin oppa I said 'hi'! " Zoe yelled as Yoongi ran towards his friends.

"Like hell I would! " Yoongi yelled back and rolled his eyes.

"Tsk, what a jerk. " Zoe mumbled, walking into her school compound.

Biology class was extremely boring especially when an old, weak and uninteresting professor are teaching. Zoe rolled her pen between her fingers, her mind clouded with the picture of Kim Seok Jin, her crush, also her brother's best friend.

"Ouch— " Zoe winced in pain as an eraser hit her across the head.

"Is there any problem, Zoe-ssi? " the professor asked with full sarcasm, "I appreciate if you don't interrupt my teaching, please. "

"Like anyone would listen to your teaching. We barely could hear your voice down here. All you do was talking to the whiteboard and the book in your hand. "  Zoe thought herself, still rubbing the painful spot.

She snapped her head around, trying to find who's the culprit who threw the hard eraser. A bunch of mean girls, also known as the school's queenka are sitting at the last row, snickering at Zoe.

One of them cocked her head to the side, giving Zoe a threatening look. Zoe immediately knew it was them, but unsure why would they threw throw the eraser to her.

She shrugged off, thinking that maybe the queenkas were just throwing some prank or whatever.

Another eraser landed on Zoe's head again, this time, the eraser dropped right on Zoe's table. Zoe checked the eraser and saw they wrote something on it.

Do not go out after recess. We want to talk to you — Yours truly, the beautiful Soo Young.

Zoe swallowed the lump that stayed way too long in her throat, sweats are forming on her back and her palm.

Finally, the horror sound of the recess bell rang. It supposed to be Zoe's favourite sound because it's recess! Who doesn't love recess? It's a time when you can have a break and eat all you want. But no, not today.

Right after the students left the class, leaving Zoe and the mean girls behind, one of Soo Young's friend walked towards the door and locked it.

"Zoe-ssi, I see you walking with my Yoongi oppa this morning. " Soo Young said.

Zoe kept her head low, "I-I don't know what you're talking about. "

"Hey! " Soo Young slapped her across her face and grabbed her chin harshly, "Look at me when you're talking to me. "

"I'm sorry! " a tear escaped Zoe's eye and trickle down her stinging cheek.

"Tell me, what's your relationship with Yoongi oppa? Why did he pat your head like that? " Soo Young asked.

"We're.. "

Zoe doesn't want to expose her relationship with Yoongi because she knows that if she reveals it, she's going go get lots of unwanted attentions and fake friends.

"Can't answer? " Soo Young scoffed, "Bella, pass me the bottle. "

Zoe looked up and saw Soo Young opening the bottle that contains mysterious liquid. She hopes that it wasn't acid, and fortunately for her it wasn't. But it's an eel fish sauce, which is so gross and stink!

Zoe gasped as the sticky substance hit her skin, looking at Soo Young in disbelief. Tears welled up in her eyes as Zoe stood up from her chair, ready to run out from the classroom.

"Yah, you girls there. " a familiar voice said.

It was Yoongi. A really upset Yoongi. He walked towards them and step in between them.

"What the hell are you guys doing, huh? " he hissed.

"W-We're just playing— "

"Playing?! " Yoongi yelled, "You call that playing?! "

"I saw you being so close with her.. And I'm jealous of it. " Soo Young mumbled, fiddling with her fingers.

"She's my sister, is that wrong being close with her? " Yoongi snapped.

"Sister?! " they all gasped, making Zoe shook her head and let out a sigh.

"Listen here. " Yoongi grabbed Soo Young by her collars, "I don't hit girls, but if I see you touch Zoe one more time, I will hurt you, Park Soo Young. "

Soo Young gulped, nodding her head repeatedly.

"I-I'm sorry! " she squeaked.

"Let's go, Zoe. " Yoongi dragged Zoe out from the classroom, leaving the girls behind.

"Are you okay? Did they do anything more besides pouring this disgusting sauce all over you? " Yoongi asked Zoe.

"No, oppa. " Zoe muttered.

"Aish, why didn't you fight back? At least slap her across her face. "

"Because... Because I know you'll save me. " Zoe beamed, a wide grin spreaded across her face.

"Tsk. " Yoongi clicked his tongue.

"Because I have you, oppa. You said you will save me when I'm in trouble, no matter how. " Zoe said.

"Yeah yeah, now go clean up. " Yoongi chuckled, looking at his baby sister skipping into the washroom.

"Because you're my only sister, and it's my job to keep you safe, Zoe. " Yoongi mumbled to himself.