Suga

Genre: Smut
Requested by: GlenneKaylaPulmanoAt

"So... How was last night? Is he huge? " my friend asked.

"Ugh, we've been dating for 8 months already, and you know what? We just kissed last night, and it was only a fucking peck! " I grunted.

"What?! You guys haven't had sex?! " my friend yelled.

"I know right. " I sighed.

"Hey, I have an idea. Since he's not initiative, why don't you lead him then? "

"You know what? That's a great idea, I owe you one, friend. I'm gonna do this, tonight on our date. " I said with full confidence.

"Good luck with that. "

--

"H-Hey, you're here.. " Yoongi stuttered, checking me from head to toes. His eyes couldn't leave my body. I purposely chose a red, short dress that hugs my curves perfectly.

"Can I come in now? " I asked.

Yoongi nodded, stepping aside and led me in. I sat down on the couch, looking at the snacks and beverages he prepared on the coffee table.

We're supposed to have a movie date at his house, but things gonna change today. >;D

Yoongi timidly sat beside me, slinging his arm over my shoulder and switched on the TV.

"Yoongi-yah, why are you so tense? Are you uncomfortable being with me? " I asked.

"What? Of course not! " he said, surprised.

"Then why are you still so nervous around me? "

"I.. I'm just shy. " he mumbled.

"Well, we can do something about it right? " I leaned forward, showing my cleavage to him.

Yoongi gulped nervously, averting his gaze from my boobs. Smirking, I cupped his cheeks and kissed him forcefully.

I felt Yoongi's body went stiff as I climbed on top of him, sitting on his lap and grinding on him. He hesistately kissed me back. I smiled in victory between the passionate kiss.

My hands travelled down his trouser, rubbing his clothed member, waking it up. Yoongi broke the kiss and looked at me with a stern face.

"Are you sure you want to do this? " he asked.

I nodded, unzipping his trouser and pulled them down along with his boxers. His member sprung up, I shifted my position before giving him a mind-blowing blowjob. Yoongi let out low grunts and curses when I deep throated him, and it's turning me on.

I felt myself getting wetter everytime he jerked his hips upwards, and let out a string of curses. Yoongi came after a few strokes, his cum spilled inside my mouth, and I gladly swallowed it, even though it's gross but.. Who cares.

"Ah, that was sexy as fuck. " Yoongi chuckled between his panting.

"My turn. " I said, leaning to the end of the couch and spread my legs wide for Yoongi.

At first, Yoongi looked unsure what to do, but under my command, he finally took off my panties and caress my pussy, stroking and rubbing and pinching. I didn't know his fingers were that amazing. Amazing than mine.

"Mm, Yoongi— You're so great. " I moaned.

He inserted two fingers into me, moving them in and out, while using his thumb to play with my clit. Yoongi knew I was about to come, and he pulled out his fingers. Just a few more pumps, I could reach the paradise, but Yoongi is evil enough to tease me.

"Come here, bitch. " he growled, ripping off my dress, along with my undergarments.

I get upset when someone calls me a bitch, but when Yoongi calls me that, that was super hot. Yoongi played with my breast roughly, giving me pleasure plus pain at the same time.

He positioned himself and slammed into me without warning. I yelped in pain, asking him to slow down, but Yoongi didn't listen. Instead, he pounded into me without mercy.

"You like that, huh? You shameless whore! " he snapped, pinching one of my nipple.

"You just unleashed the monster, baby girl. Daddy's gonna make you feel used. " he continued.

All those dirty talking and rough actions took me closer to ecstasy. My walls starting to clench around his length, signalling him that I'm about to explode.

I thought Yoongi would let me come, but he didn't. He pulled out once again, smirking at me evilly. I scoffed in disbelief, throwing punches at him.

Upset, I got up from the couch and gathered my clothes on the floor, while cursing under my breath. But suddenly, Yoongi smacked my ass from behind and yanked my body backwards.

I fell on the couch, with my clothes still in my hand. Yoongi snatched them away and threw them across the living room. He carried me and entered his room, throwing me on the bed harshly, making me wince in pain.

"I love being rough. There's no stopping until I say so, understood? I'm gonna make you come a lot tonight, baby girl. " Yoongi hissed, hovering over me once again...

I began to feel regret, but at the same time, I secretly enjoyed this. I love being rough too. I'm into kinky and rough sex >:)

Sry I just don't know how to write the ending. ;_;