J-Hope

Genre: Fluff

"For the tenth fucking time, Ga Eun, I did not steal your boyfriend from you! " I yelled at my best friend, who just accused me that I stole her beloved boyfriend from her.

"Then how do you explain this?! " she screamed in my face, shoving her phone to me.

I looked at the picture. It was a screenshot of me and her boyfriend's chat. He just fucking confessed to me and I didn't know I how to react.

"Did you see I accepted him? " I scoffed, and Ga Eun bit her bottom lip, "No, right? Stop accusing me and why don't you go and ask your boyfriend? It's not my fault that he likes me— "

"Shut the fuck up, you bitch! " she spat, "I knew you had a thing for him. I can tell that you constantly flirt with my boyfriend when the three of us are hanging out. "

Woah, what? So I'm a bitch now?

"Why would I even— Ugh. You should know that I already have a boyfriend. " I grumbled, but Ga Eun ignored me. She kept yelling and crying like a maniac.

"I hate you, (Y/N). I really hate you, you boyfriend stealer. After all these years I treated you as my best friend, I trusted you.. Yet you stole him from me. " she said, shaking in anger.

I cried, too. I'm innocent. I did nothing wrong, and now I'm the one who gets blamed for. I left Ga Eun's house and head home.

As expected, when I opened the door, Hoseok was screeching happily when he sees me. I walked pass him and plopped down on the couch, still sobbing.

Hoseok frowned, sitting beside me and asked:

"What happened, darling? Why are you crying? "

"I— I fought with Ga Eun. " I stuttered, "She accused me that I stole her boyfriend. "

He gasped, "Really? Why would she thinks that way? "

"I don't wanna talk about it anymore. " I sobbed, "She even called me a bitch. "

"If she's your real best friend, she won't accuse you or be rude to you. " he explained, "Don't worry, you did nothing wrong. I trust you, (Y/N). "

I refused to look up, still burying my face between my knees.

"Aish, stop crying. " he chuckled, tickling my waist. I jolted up and yelled him to stop.

"Cheer up, baby ~ Cheer up, baby ~ " Hoseok sang badly, causing me to burst out laughing.

He smiled and embraced me, "Jagi, you finally laughed. Ah, I'm so happy that I can cheer you up. "

I bit my inside cheeks, looking into his eyes and leaned forward, kissing him on the lips slowly. He held me up and made me sit on his lap, straddling him.

"Let me cheer you up in another way. " he whispered sexily into my ear, picking me up and walked into the bedroom with me over his shoulder.

Ah, I guess I'm gonna forget everything about Ga Eun and enjoy the night :)