Rap Monster

Genre: Smut
Requested by: shanaa__

SANA'S POV:

Ah, the way he pushes his hair back. And those dimples though.. I wonder what lip balm he used to make those lips so tempting. Can't deny I have a little crush on him..

"Okay, that's all for today. Now, I want you all to write a five-page-essay about today's topic. " Mr. Kim said, gathering his stuff.

What?! Five pages? Are you kidding me?

"If you had paid 100% of attention while I was teaching, you have no problem writing them. So, I expect your essays on my desk tomorrow morning, okay? "

"Okay. " the class said in unison, except for me who was banging my head on my desk. Cursing myself mentally, I glanced at my only hope— Min Yoon Gi. Though he's not doing well in his studies, he's my only friend in this class. He looked at me and mouthed a 'what'. I pouted and walked towards him.

"Yoongi-yah. Did you listen to Mr. Kim just now? "

He slammed his note book on his desk and smirked, "Whaddaya think? I'm busy writing lyrics. "

"Shit. I'm doomed. "

--

The next day, I went to school in a messy state because I only have 1 hour to sleep last night due to the essay given by Mr. Kim Nam Joon aka Mr. Asshole-who-makes-me-suffer-everytime. I tried really hard to write them but it was just a waste of time.

Shakily, I handed the sheets of essays to Mr. Kim, who was marking the students test. His smile turned into a frown as he read through my essays briefly. Shaking his head, he asked me to return to class.

I couldn't even focus for the rest of the day. I kept worrying about my essays. I should've paid attention! Ugh, this is all too late.

We have Mr. Kim's class on the last period. When he comes in, he placed the papers on his desk and there's a cane in his hand for some reasons. I thought teachers don't carry those in college already?

Mr. Kim called out the students' name one by one, except for mine. Even Yoongi passed! I glared at Yoongi and whispered: "Hey, I thought you said you didn't focus when he's teaching yesterday? "

Yoongi chuckled, "I said I was busy writing lyrics, but still I did focus while he's teaching. So I have no problem writing them. "

"Fuck you, Yoongay. You should've helped me. "

"You didn't asked me to. "

"All right, those who got their essays back, you guys are dismissed. Except for you, Sana-ssi. " Mr. Kim's expression turned dark, which scared me for a moment.

"Good luck. " Yoongi laughed, sprinting out from the classroom, along with the other students. As everyone left the classroom except for us, Mr. Kim walked towards the door and locked it. Oh shit, what's going on?

"Come here. " Mr. Kim said in a firm voice, hitting the desk with his cane. I jumped a little because of the loud sound. Nervously, I marched towards him.

"Did you know everyone passed this small test except for you? " he asked.

I nodded, afraid to speak out loud.

"I thought I explained this topic very detailed yesterday? You seemed to be uninterested in my class. I can see you're always spacing out during my class. May I know what's the problem? "

"You, sir. " I blurted out, immediately covering my mouth in regret. Gosh, I really want to punch myself right now.

Mr. Kim raised one of his eyebrow and hummed in response, "Hmm. What about me? "