Rap Monster

Genre: Smut
Requested by: Anonymous >:DDDD

A/N: OOOH MAH BAE

I knocked on the door twice before stepping into BTS' studio. The scent of sweat greeted my nose as the door were opened.

"Oh, noona is here! " Jungkook exclaimed.

"Hey guys, I brought caramel puddings for y'all. " I said.

"Ah, noona jjang! " Taehyung cheered.

"Where is Nam Joon? " I asked Jimin, who was playing with his phone.

He shrugged, "I don't know. Probably went to the washroom. "

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Hey, babe. " Nam Joon said with his deep voice.

"I was going to hit you with my elbow. " I joked, turning around to face him.

"Stop flirting and get your ass here. " Jin snapped at Nam Joon, asking all of them to gather at the center of the studio.

"Five, six, seven, eight— "

As usual, they practice their dance again and again. I saw through the mirror and noticed that Yoongi is looking at me for the whole time. Somehow I felt uncomfortable because of his stare.

After they finished practicing, Nam Joon came up to me without even taking a rest. He dragged me out from the studio without a word, and his grip on my wrist is hurting me.

"Nam Joon, let go! You're hurting me! " I whined, yanking my hand from him.

He pushed me into his recording studio, which is empty and dark. Nam Joon then locked the door behind him, pinning me down to the couch and looked at me with lustful eyes.

"W-What are you doing? " I stuttered nervously, placing both of my hands on his chest.

His hot breath tickling my neck, making me squirm beneath him. Without warning, Nam Joon bit my neck and left an obvious love bite, which is so hard to cover up that mark.

I yelped, pushing him away with all my might.

"Nam Joon! " I squeaked.

He ignored me, reaching for the zip at the back of my dress and pulled it down. Nam Joon yanked my dress down, leaving me in my undergarments.

"Stop— "

Nam Joon pulled me up, so I was sitting on his lap now, his hands were placing on my butt, caressing them softly.

"Who told you to wear this short dress? " he growled.

"T-The weather is so hot.. So I thought— "

Smack

"Did you see how Yoongi looked at you? How dare you wear this short and come to my workplace? " Nam Joon chuckled darkly, smacking my buttcheek once again.

"I'm gonna punish you for this, baby girl. " Nam Joon hissed, unhooking my bra and tugged down my thong.

"Tsk tsk, how beautiful. " he whispered, pulling down his own trouser along with his boxers.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me up, pushing me to the recording table.

Nam Joon slowly inserted his length into me, pounding back and forth.

"Hah— Nam Joon! "

My walls clenched around him tightly, making him groan loudly.

"Fuck, you're so tight! "

I screamed so loud when he found that spot and constantly hit it with the tip of his manhood. It doesn't take long for him to take me to ecstasy.

My fluids coated all over his member. I thought it was over, I was exhausted, but Nam Joon is still not satisfied.

"I'm not over with you yet. Get ready for three more rounds. "

'Oh gosh. ' I thought to myself, but I didn't resist to let my horny Rap Monster fuck me roughly.

After finishing your business, you and Nam Joon dressed up and went out from the recording studio...

I could barely walk with that wobbly, jelly-like legs. Nam Joon chuckled from behind, whispering dirty stuff while both of us are in the corridor, where someone might come out suddenly.

"Do you want daddy to continue our business at home? " he whispered.

Nam Joon earned a sharp jab in his ribs after teasing me, he groaned in pain, but still gives me a mischievous smirk.

"Feisty, my type. "

"Oh, shut up. " I rolled my eyes, leaving him behind.

"Wait up, baby! "

YOONGI'S POV:

I went to the recording studio after every Bangtan members went home. I still have to practice my rapping skill in there.

I raised my eyebrows in curiousity, wondering who recorded something and didn't turn it off.

I paused and played the recording.

Oh holy fuck.

"Hah— Nam Joon! "
"Fuck, you're so tight! "

I quickly paused the recording again, blushing madly. My band mate just fucked his super hot girlfriend in here.

Wow.

Smirking, I turn it on again and recorded it with my phone. Guess what? I'm going to use this to blackmail Nam Joon. :)))))