Jungkook

Genre: Smut
Requested by: pipernicole12

I was stuffing chips in my mouth while searching for some funny videos on YouTube. I accidentally came across a video named Crow-tit (or you can say Silverspoon) dance practice by BTS, my boyfriend's band.

The video played, and Namjoon danced like a flapping chicken with a jumpsuit and a nerdy spectacle.

I giggled, my eyes were focusing only on Jungkook when he's in the front. Bobbing my head to the music, I found myself enjoying the music.

When it comes to J-Hope, Jungkook and Jimin's part, my eyes widened in surprise as the three of them did the hip thrust. I rewind a little and watched Jungkook does the sexy action again.

"Woah ho ho ho. " I smirked to myself, licking my bottom lips. It was a huge turn on for me, damn, I could feel myself wet down there.

"Why are you watching it over and over again? " Jungkook asked.

Startled, I quickly slammed down my laptop and stared at Jungkook in shock.

"W-When did you come back? "

"For the past 5 minutes. I called out your name but you didn't even notice I was home. " he said, "So you're having naughty thoughts about me when I'm gone? "

Smirking, Jungkook pushed the bag of chips and my laptop to the side while pinning me on the bed. He licked my earlobe, causing me to yelp.

"You're such a dirty girl, aren't you? " Jungkook said in his deep voice, taking a pair of handcuffs from the nightstand beside our bed.

"No— "

"You can't say no to daddy. Daddy' going to give you a punishment for having such naughty thoughts. " he whispered, cuffing both of my hands on the bed post.

"Turn around. "

I turned around as Jungkook removed my pants and my panties, his large palm made contact with my butt cheek.

"Apologize. "

"S-Sorry. "

Smack

"Sorry what? "

"Sorry daddy! " I cried out. Jungkook grinds on me with his clothed, hardened member from behind.

"Can't wait to pound into you and make you yell. " he chuckled lowly. Jungkook unbuckled his belt and took off his pants, along with his boxers.

He pushed into me without giving me time to adjust his size. Jungkook pounded into me mercilessly, while his hands went to my breast and played with them.

"Hah— Do you like daddy fucks you from behind? " he said between panting.

"YES! Oh gosh, faster daddy! " I moaned loudly.

When I was about to cum, Jungkook pulled out his member, making me whimper.

"Spread your legs for daddy, baby girl. " he growled as he turned me around once again.

He teased me by inserting his member into my pussy a little bit, and pulls out again.

"How bad do you want daddy's cock? " he hummed.
"Daddy— Please! Please fuck your little slut until she can't walk! "

"As you wish. "

Jungkook grabbed both of my thighs and pushed his member into me. He didn't stop until he reached his climax, groaning deeply.

"Daddy, I haven't come yet. " I whimpered.

Jungkook spreaded my legs and gave me a long lick, he constantly inserted his tongue into my pussy, causing me to moan in ecstasy.

"I-I'm about to come! " I yelled.

Jungkook stopped eating me out. He pulled away and smirked.

"What the hell?! " I snapped.

"That's your punishment, baby girl. "

And with that, Jungkook left me handcuffed on the bed post, unsatisfied.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I'M REALLY BUSY FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS!! MIANHAEYO!