V

Genre: Smut
Requested by: bts_galaxy

A/N: Yeah yeah I know Namjoon believes in me, LOL WHO DOESN'T. Jkjk

Anyway, e to the n to the j o y (ew joy)

--

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Zoe and Taehyung are complete strangers, despite the fact of they're classmates, they never talk. Not that Zoe doesn't wanted to, but Taehyung is too popular. The girls are always around him like bees around a flower, Zoe couldn't help but feel insecure.
"They're pretty, I'm not. "
"Taehyung would never notice me. "
"Only if I was born like those beautiful queenkas. "

Zoe said that to her friends all the time. She likes Taehyung, but little did she knows that Taehyung actually secretly likes her too. She knew she won't have a chance to be his girlfriend, but she didn't give up easily.

One fine day, Zoe was in the class waiting for the teacher. As a good student, she already prepared her text book and some papers to jot down the notes given by the teacher.

She glanced over to Taehyung, who was still sleeping peacefully. Zoe smiled and turned back to face the whiteboard as the teacher came in.

The teacher begun to teach for their new chapter. Zoe paid 101% of attention while the teacher was teaching about what might comes out in their upcoming examination.

"Today I'm going to assign each of you a project about this new chapter. If you're paying attention just now while I'm teaching, it wouldn't be a problem to do it perfectly. " the teacher said, earning groans from the students, including Zoe.

She hates project, especially when she couldn't choose her own partner.. And see Taehyung partner up with some pretty girls.

"Amanda with Namjoon. " (hello HAHAHAHAH)

"Jimin with Yoongi. "

"Taehyung and Zoe. "

"Whut? " Zoe thought, her lips were slightly apart when she looked at Taehyung. He was flashing his usual rectangle grin and waved at Zoe.

Zoe's heart skipped a beat as Taehyung winked at her. She bit her bottom lip nervously and kept her gaze low.

When the teacher went out, Taehyung walked towards Zoe's seat. He poked Zoe's arm twice to get her attention.

"Hey partner, nice to meet you. " he said.

"Uh.. H-Hi. " Zoe stuttered.

"So.. The project is due Friday, and I'm busy on Thursday, so can we work on this project today? I'll go to your house if you don't mind. " Taehyung said.

"Of course I wouldn't! Thank Goddddddd. "

"Sure. "

"Great, I hope you paid attention while the teacher was teaching. I can count on you, because I was sleeping for the whole period. " he chuckled, patting Zoe's shoulder.

Zoe flinched a little at the contact, which surprised Taehyung. He smirked and thought:

"This girl is interesting.. I can wait to go to her house and tease the hell out of her. She's cute. "

So, Zoe spent her 7 hours in school, thinking about what to do when Taehyung goes to her house. She mentally cursed herself as she remembered her room was a total mess, and she should tidy up but she didn't.

The school bell rang, students grabbed their bags and dashed out from the classrooms. Zoe hesitantly walked towards Taehyung, who was gathering his stuff at his locker.